Ramada Downtown Beirut
US$200
US$105
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$72
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
US$122
US$109
US$112
  • Restaurant
Midtown Hotel and Suites(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$55
Great 4.5/5
Casa D'or Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$80
35 Rooms(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$111
WH Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalking distancerecommended hoteldowntown beirutcentral locationbusiness tripstayed for nightsfree wifiroom service isthe hotel staffexecutive roombusiness travelercomfortable stayrooms are comfortablezaitunay bayeasy accesslocation is greathouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Ramada Beirut Downtown is a nice Hotel with a good location for business (and I guess also pleasure). There is free WiFi in the lobby and restaurant area and voucher for some 100MB in the room. Breakfast was not included, cost 15USD. Not impressive, but ok breakfast. Found the room ok size with a bed that is on the "harder size".

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Downtown Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the location of the Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. if needed, please dont hesitate to contact me directly for your next booking.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2013

hotel was at best location....rooms are enough and clean ...receptions and restr.s workers are so honestly.they can answer all of your questions abaout city...and restaurant.....restaurans beef ssandwiches are perfect.....ı ve eaten in a breakfasts too....there are not enough cheese in breakfast menus...if ı go again ı can stay ramada again...

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Downtown Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our staff and the location of the Hotel and our beef sandwich specially. I will definitely pass your compliments to the Chef and all our Team.

I would like to thank you for your patronnage and recommending Ramada Beirut-Downtown on Trip Advisor

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. Please dont hesitate to contact me directly for your next booking, so we can arrange for your preferences and a special beef sandwich.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

In my opinion its the best place in beirut in the heart of downtown, staff are helpful and friendly, the food was good. Only the room services need to be more professional. Overall a very good place which i strongly recommend, and for sure i will book in Ramada the next visit to beirut

• Stayed: January 2013
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Downtown Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our staff and the location of the Hotel. I will definitely look into the room services and take immediate actions.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

We selected the hotel due to the reputation it carries in dubai and the location. We weren't disappointed on both counts. Perhaps more can be done to improve service. There were Instances like towels left on floor and mugs left uncleaned even after housekeeping visit, 2 requests for an adapter not addressed, empty minibar throughout our stay and had to wait long to get new wifi password. Despite all this, a 100 dollar price tag for a central location in a clean premises was worth it. I hope mentioning these points help management improve standards further.

Room Tip: There's no gym and no rooms with view due to construction all around
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Downtown Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you enjoy your stay and location of the hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. I will definitely investigate regarding the towels, the mugs and non replenishment of your mini bar.

I hope this will not refrain you from coming back and we all look forward to welcoming you again to Ramada Beirut -Downtown assuring you of our best care and quality services.

I also take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy New Year 2013 full of happiness and success

Best regards

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Very Good Hotel in the heart of Beirut. I stayed there for 1 month on a Business Trip. Travelling Again for a month.
Food was little monotonous as I got bored eating the same food for 30 days. Not a lot of variety. Hope this time the food has more variety :):)
Would recomend this hotel to everyone.
Also I would have loved if they has a pool and a fitness center !!!!

Room Tip: Higher Floors have good scenic view :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Downtown Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

As for the food, we are in a process of changing the menu with a bigger choice, so hopefully on your next stay, you will have new items.

Again, I would like to thank you for your patronnage and recommending Ramada Beirut-Downtown

We are looking forward to welcoming back soon, please let us know in advance then we can block your favorite room. Meanwhile, we remain at your disposal for any future inquiries you may need.