“WOW”

Ramada Beirut Downtown
Ranked #21 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed there for few nights, couple of times and the location is very nice, the staff is very professional especially the staff at the restaurant and lounge. They always smile and care for their guests, very friendly attitude. I would definitely come back to this hotel since it is as said, good value for money and experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Mrs Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and recommending the hotel.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again for another great experience assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a happy year end holidays and a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards

Reviewed 2 December 2013

A friend of mine suggested the Hotel and he made the reservation.
The staff are very charming the hotel is cute .
I stayed for 5 days which enjoyed as it was my first visit to Lebanon and the weather was charming comparing to my hometown .
the location is excellent 5 walking minutes and you can go to Zeitouni bay or Beirut souk .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Mrs Katy,

Thank you for sharing your time review following your recent stay at the Ramada Beirut Downtown.

It is a real pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and in Lebanon. I have already shared with the Team your lovely compliment.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another memorable experience.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This hotel has everything you need and nothing that you don't:

Pros:
Location: this hotel is in the middle of new hip Downtown are called Solidare. Its a few minutes away from all the nice restaurants and attractions.
Value: i got a single room for 90 USD/night which is pretty good for a 4 star chain hotel in downtown Beirut.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Free parking just around the corner from the hotel.

Cons:
The view isn't great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Mr El Kotb,

First, let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

The entire team and Myself are looking forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.
Please don t hesitate to contact us at anytime for your next stay, I will be pleased to arrange your accommodation.

Again, thank you for your patronage.

Yasmine Eid Maalouf - General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Good location in downtown, very close to all Beirut stores and markets. Friendly staff, very reasonable prices and rates. Good and variety in breakfast,...I would stay there again whenever I need to come to Beirut again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Mr Charbel

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services .

All the team and Myself are looking forward to welcoming you again for another positive experience

Yasmine Eid Maalouf - General Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel is in a very good location. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. They have a lounge on the ground floor and the prices are very affordable. You just cross the road and you are in Beirut Souk

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr Tony

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am pleased to notice that you have enjoyed your stay with us, our Team and the hotel location

We all look forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I have been this hotel twice...the key highlight ofthis hotel is how close it is to solidaire down town beirut ... it is also close to the shopping center and a very nice place for breakfast...I would defibitely stay there again if I go to beirut again

• Stayed: March 2013
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Mr Ramy,

I am pleased to notice that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel location

Again, I would like to thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time. We remain at your disposal for any help or inquiry you might need for your future reservations

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Ramada hotel for 5 days, the staff are very friendly, though you might need to ask for the internet code a couple of times for them to bring you the codes.

It is situated close to everything, it has an OK view since it is semi sea view, and the food was good.

• Stayed: August 2013
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to notice that your stay with us was satisfactory and that you have enjoyed our hotel location and our staff.

Thank you for brining to our attention the delay of the internet codes, we will definitely make sure it will not happen in the future.