“Hotel in a construction a site”

Ramada Beirut Downtown
Ranked #19 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Sadly it's next to a construction site, so you will get woken up be building noises at 7am. Also depending on the room you'll get to even watch the workers watch you.however the hotel staff are nice and the rooms are clean. Bedding however could be replaced as the sheets we had were a bit threadbare. Also wasn't too keen coming across someone else's hair amongst our sheets

• Stayed: April 2014
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Mr Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I would like to apologize for the construction inconvenient and we do hope it will be over within the coming months.

Thank you for highlighting to me the linen and hair issues, I will immediately investigate with the concerned and can assure you this is not up to our standards.

However, I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed our staff and cleanliness.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon and hopefully to get a second chance to prove to you the quality of services on which we have built our good reputation

With my best regards

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I loved the fact I could walk out of the door and be around the corner from the Downtown shops, and equally walk down to the waterfront.
Beds were superbly comfortable and rooms in great condition. Also had fabulous bathroom.
I did not eat in the hotel so could not comment on the food.
Very handy to have a business centre where we could print out boarding passes etc.
Would certainly recommend, and go back here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Mrs Sarah,

I am very pleased to read that your overall rating was very satisfactory and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage, and recommending the hotel.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next trip, I will be more than happy to take care of your booking.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed at Ramada Downtown Beirut last March. it was simply an excellent experience. the hotel is in the middle of everything, Night life, restaurants, major attractions.
The rooms are very spacious and super clean, Free Wifi and complementary hot beverages every day. what makes you feel very comfortable is the attitude of the staff mainly at the front desk. they are extremly helpfull, it's like they know everything and they anticipate your needs.
I really enjoyed it and i will defenetly come back for my next stay in Beirut. I consider it my home now.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor rooms for better view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as our staff and services. Your lovely comments have been forwarded to all our Team and to the Front Desk Team particularly.

Again thank you for recommending our Hotel and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I first stayed at the Ramada in November 2010 and, as i very much appreciated my stay there, i decided to return between Christmas and new year's eve.
I could only spend a night there as a car bomb exploded not far away from the hotel.
This message is to thank the staff and the General Manager who were very professionnal during this awful event. They took good care of my daughter and I and booked us a room in an another hotel.
If you decide to spend some days in this great city Beirut go to the Ramada, very well located, very nice and professionnal staff, good rooms.
I'll definitely stay there for my next trip to Beirut.

J. Bordat

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Mr Bordat,

I am sorry you had to experiment such a situation in Lebanon and I hope this will not refrain you to visit our country again. Your safety and well being in those situations were our priorities, thus I am very pleased to read that you and your daughter are back home safely.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage, lovely words, and recommending the hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 December 2013

the location is in mid downtown beirut, near everything. security available 24/7, the staff very friendly. clean rooms, excellent service. valet parking available, we stayed for 3 days. very comfortable if u have kids, professional staff in the front desk and very friendly, i would really recommend it. enjoy

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Mrs Nathalie

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and recommending the hotel.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed there for few nights, couple of times and the location is very nice, the staff is very professional especially the staff at the restaurant and lounge. They always smile and care for their guests, very friendly attitude. I would definitely come back to this hotel since it is as said, good value for money and experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Mrs Tamara,

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again for another great experience assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a happy year end holidays and a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards

Reviewed 2 December 2013

A friend of mine suggested the Hotel and he made the reservation.
The staff are very charming the hotel is cute .
I stayed for 5 days which enjoyed as it was my first visit to Lebanon and the weather was charming comparing to my hometown .
the location is excellent 5 walking minutes and you can go to Zeitouni bay or Beirut souk .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Mrs Katy,

Thank you for sharing your time review following your recent stay at the Ramada Beirut Downtown.

It is a real pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and in Lebanon. I have already shared with the Team your lovely compliment.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another memorable experience.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Yours sincerely,