“City Suite Hotel: Outstanding experienxce.”
Review of City Suite Hotel

City Suite Hotel
Ranked #58 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This was the second time I stay at city suite Hotel. I stayed for 10days. Everything was magical. great experience. The rooms were very clean, the staff very polite and helpful. You definitely feel welcomed and at home. The room was very neat, clean. It is in a very convenient location and the staff were very helpful, assisting us and making reservations for our dinners, comedy nights, night clubs... Will definitely come back, hopefully soon. I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Mak C, Director of Sales at City Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear Dr. Kay13,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and you have made it your home away from home! We take great pride in the quality and cleanliness of our rooms and suites and earning your trust and satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for choosing City Suite Hotel Beirut and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Dear all,I stayed in this hotel a period of 7 days .I found it very convenient , wonderful stay and excellent service .you can use free Wi -Fi in the lobby for surfing internet either in receptionist or in small garden in front of hotel ,The ladies in the receptionist that she met us on arrival was very welcoming and very helpful and also we should not forget the men and ladies in the restaurant and in the receptionist also they are very welcoming people and very helpful, the room are very cleaning ,the bathroom as well .
overall ,I highly recommend it and the next time i'll stay in this hotel and I also recommend people to stay in the hotel ,at the end it contain all the people need beside the price is very convenient .

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Hazem,

It makes me proud to read your review and I am glad that you found the services and the quality of our hotel to meet your expectations. It is our pleasure to accommodate you and I hope to have you at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I have read the other reviews and they seem to cover all spectrums from excellent to poor. My experience was very good but i recognise why some people may have negative comments so hopefully i can provide a impartial review.
The lady receptionist who met us on arrival was very welcoming and throughout our stay the staff were helpful and attentive.
The price we paid compared to other hotels i have stayed in in Beirut for the same standard was good value for money. The hotel has all of the facilities that you would expect for the standard of hotel and there is ample parking at the rear of the hotel.
The breakfast was adequate; not extensive but there was enough variety. The only thing missing is fruit.
The room is modern, clean and tidy. It has all the facilities that you would expect. The hose leaks in the bathroom, the shower takes time to heat up and they do not always bring replacement soap/shower gel/shampoo. These didn't spoil our experience; we just called reception when we needed replacement items and they brought them straight away.
All in all for the money we paid (about $100 per night) the hotel was very good and i would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Dear All,

Take my advice and do not stay at this Hotel, it doesn’t worth the money you pay for.

Let me first talk about the room quality: the room it self was very tight and cleanliness rate was below average, the bathrooms are very tight it’s like a matchstick box and with no basin is inside, it’s outside near the room entrance that’s mean you have to get out to wash your hands after using the toilet “like public bathrooms”

The douche handle was broken and leaking water plus there were a lot of mold spots around the douche ceramics, not to mention that we didn’t receive a replacement for consumed Soap, Shampoo and Douche gel!!!

They have a huge problem with Air conditioning in the lobby and the breakfast area, the internet was very slow and the breakfast quality was very poor.

However I have to say that the Hotel staff in general was very friendly except the Receptionist lady.

Honestly I’ll never stay in this hotel again,

Best Regards,
Omar K

Room Tip: NIL, all rooms have no good view!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Omar,

Thank you for your review. It is notes such as yours that help us improve our Hotel. We are glad that you found our staff friendly and accommodating. As for the room I understand that the single Economy room is a little undersized and to make use of the complete area we have the vanity installed just outside your bath. This provides more room for you in the washroom and it also allows for a sink just above the mini bar. I hope you reconsider your opinion about our hotel in the future and I would love to personally make it up to you as I would have if you had addressed the situation during your stay.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

It was a wonderful stay.. convenient hotel, very kind and friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent services and very tasty food.. I highly recommend it and next time i'll stay in this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 18 July 2012

clean ,modern hotel with helpful staff ,but its very expensive in comparison to what offerd for you, any extra services is 10x more expensive than any surrounded hotels service costs

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Welcome drink on check in was appreciated. An initial bit of confusion as staff couldn't find booking and then room wasn't ready - at 7.30pm! For the trouble we were upgraded to a larger room and given a fruit basket and two huge slices of delicious chocolate cake. At the time we were here in late May, there was no construction going on and room was very quiet. View was of street below and a little bit of ocean in distance. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included and was buffet of Lebanese and Continental. Delicious. Loved the Lebanese food. Very friendly lady in the breakfast room. Wi fi was free in the lobby not in room. Location was an easy walk to Hammra and even closer to ocean and Pidgeon Rocks. For a boutique hotel, we thought it was good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple