“what a nice and sweet hotel ”
Review of City Suite Hotel

City Suite Hotel
Ranked #59 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
“what a nice and sweet hotel ”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

First i would like to thank this app for informing me about the city suite hotel, I spent only one night there and something came up and i had to leave but it was amazing I realy ejoyed my time there it felt like home and the welcoming was truly amazing special thanks the chef his food was delicious ! Hope to come back soon .

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam
I would like to show my appreciation for the time we spent in your hotel and the warm reception we had during our stay in your hotel last year .thus made me to consider your hotel as my priority when it comes for booking hotel in Lebanon. Also the proficiently and experienced Miss Joyce was great help for us during our stay and I have noticed she extends her help beyond her work scope to make sure our stay was up to our satisfaction and enjoyable .I would like to thank the city suit management and Miss Joyce for the great stay in your hotel and you hotel will be always on our top of the list
Yasser Abu snober - Jordan

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank osamaoran
london
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I wanted a place that was close to hamra and to the down town area. And this turned out to be a perfect location especially that it is not immediately on the main streets. I appreciated the great effort the staff made to make me comfortable and especially the free internet in the lobby and the update because the internet want working in my room. Tip: use the back entrance of the hotel, it's much quieter.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Barranquilla, Colombia
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed 15 days in City Suite Hotel in Beirut (rauche) and i can recommend it to anyone. Location is great. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Bathrooms are small but very clean and in good conditions. Good value. What i can highlight is the comfort. The welcoming at the reception for mr. Wael was excellent. Very professional and helpful. The staff is friendly. The only comment i have is for the food which i think they can improve as well as the room service; it can b better. And not to forget the wi fi at the rooms; it needs better signal. Thanks, it was very nice staying.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bonita v
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good. 5 minutes to Corniche and 10 minutes to Hamra on foot. We stayed in a standard suite room and it was big enough. The furnitures were old and the carpets were dirty but the bed was comfortable and very clean. The bathroom is really small. Althoug we were told there was no fruit basket on check-in day. The in-room internet is not free which is acceptable but they charge İn-room internet per person. İf you stay 2 persons in the same room you should ask for 2 passwords and have to pay for each user which is really ridicilous.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank TARABIEN
Mak C, Director of Sales at City Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Tarabien,
Thank you for your review and honest feedback of our hotel. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by our in room internet system. We try our hardest to provide the necessary internet access free of charge to all of our guests. The Lobby and business center are equipped with wifi and computer stations so that you can read and reply to emails or check up on your social media. The internet that requires a card is usually used for downloads and streaming media that is why it is per terminal access since it is measured in Megabytes/Time.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I was on a business trip everything was perfect staff well trained breakfast very rich clean rooms
Thumbs up for the management and staff I will always stay there
Thank you ( carol , rabih ,wael, Yehya chef amer ,basma and ashraf ) for the great hospitality

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Alecccco,
I am happy that you really did make yourself at home. I am sure that our staff enjoyed having you as our guest just as much as you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sending in your review and we would love you have you back at our hotel any time you visit Beirut.
Girona, Spain
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We have stayed at the hotel four nights and all was perfect. the staff we kind and helpfull, speciall Miss Carol, who always helps us in everything. I highly recomend it. It is also very well located, two blocks from the cornishe. excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family