Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$200
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Le Commodore Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$100
US$240
US$225
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshamra streetnice servicerecommend this hotelnice hotelhotel roomcomfortable roomsamazing locationliving roommini barenjoyed my stayother hotelsnice staybreakfast buffetstar hotelbusiness tripalhamrafurniture
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is my first time at Coral Suites Hamra, for wedding anniversary, really it was an amazing experience with the outlets, beginning by the welcoming from the bell boy to the reception all was smiling and well welcoming me and my wife and the check in took few minutes. The room was clean and tidy and well decorated, everything was properly displayed like amenities.I also had a great experience at the restaurant, where the service was excellent and quality of food was great and fresh.I really recommend this hotel to all my friends who plan to visit Beirut, All the best keep on.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moustapha A
CORAL SUITES HO... A, Manager at Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Mr. Moustapha,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are pleased to hear that you both have enjoyed your stay here in our CORAL Beirut Al Hamra Hotel.
Once again, best wishes and we look faithfully forward to host your next anniversary again here at our hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have experienced this hotel for many times. it is clean, nice treatment, and a nice breakfast buffet . it is in Al Hamra street where you can find most of what you want. But, the only missing is a fitness place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank W S

Dear "W.S."

Thank you very much indeed for your review and valuable comment. I am glad to hear that we have met your very high expectations and we are looking forward to welcoming again in our hotel in the hopefully not so far future.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This was my first time in Beirut and my first time at the Coral Suites - Al Hamra. I had a suite, which was very nice: spacious, clean and with a well stocked mini bar. The hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. They even went out of their way to help me celebrate my birthday with a lovely cheesecake delivered to my room, which was most unexpected. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The suites are nice and spacious and not too expensive.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CORAL SUITES HO... A, Manager at Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our small gesture, Mr. Amato. It is most rewarding for my team to know that we have even exceeded your expectations.
Thank you once again for sharing your comments, and we do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel some time in the not so far future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

A friend of mine recommended booking this hotel because he is always coming to Beirut for business. I travel to Beirut and stayed in many hotels so I had doubts about the hotel and location and what to expect since I wasn’t travelling for business but going to stay for a week with my wife and two kids. All I can say I was more than impressed. I booked two connecting rooms but I got a luxury suite connected to a deluxe (the deluxe room which some other hotels call it standard is by far the largest one I have seen). The suite had a full kitchen and the deluxe room had a kitchenette. Room amenities were of high quality and always replenished. The beds were comfortable and cleanliness is something to admire about this hotel. Our requests were handled professionally. The reception desk took good care of my request for a car rent and was helpful in recommending places for sightseeing. The breakfast had fresh selections but can be improved by adding some items. There is no view outside the windows other than Hamra buildings but my wife and I didn’t care as we were spending our time outside. The price value we got for our stay is cheap and affordable for the service and luxury we had. Definitely recommend this hotel you will not regret at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ayman A
CORAL SUITES HO... A, Manager at Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Greetings Mr. Ayman & Family!
Thank you so much indeed for sharing this. Your feedback is more than we hoped for and we are excited to see you and your family soon again.

With sincere gratitude and warmest regards from the entire CORAL SUITES HAMRA TEAM

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Room Tip: I'm traveling since 1978 in many countries, staying mostly in 5 stars hotels, this time it was recommended to me for my trip of 2 weeks to stay at Coral Suits Al Hamra, Beirut, Lebanon, the staff from top (GM) to the bottom (Bill boy) including amazing receptionist staff are great people they are customer oriented, very processional and friendly and do everything to make the customer happy, nice, wide and clean rooms, excellent location of the hotel, very nice food and service, what can I say more it is really an excellent hotel and you can have interesting stay, I recommend anybody who is visiting Beirut to try this great hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear "jwheidi"
Thank you so much indeed for your favorably comment! Receiving such a positive feedback especially from a 5-star traveler puts a very big smile on my team's faces.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.