All reviewssea viewrooftop poolturn down servicezaitunay bayexcellent locationbeautiful hotelcafes and restaurantsamazing servicemediterranean seaexcellent stayluxury hotelenjoyed my stayspecial thanksfsspaconciergelounge
Reviewed 11 February 2012

This hotel in is an excellent location and has spectacular views across the city and the ocean.

The roof top swimming pool is an oasis during the day and turns into 'the place to be' in the evening when it transforms into a chic bar.

Aside from the great facilities (gym, resturants, bars etc), the staff there were so helpful and went out of their way to assist on more than one occasion.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Jimplis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut and for your kind comments, regarding the service, the facilities, the view the hotel offers from the rooms, the pool in the morning and the Roof at night.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have spent one night in this hotel after finishing my 4 days skiing trip in Faraya. It is an elegant quiet hotel with excellent location. It is located in downtown Beirut with only few steps away from their nice Yacht marina and about ten minutes walk to the famous Solidere and Beirut Souks. The room is spacious and offers a large balcony, extra comfortable bed, and a nice sea view. The bathroom is also spacious and offers both shower area and a bath tub.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear Sulch,

We are delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was truly an enjoyable one. Hope you had a great time skiing on Lebanon’s most beautiful mountains and ski slopes.

Your kind comments are well appreciated, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on Trip Advisor and for posting the lovely shot of the marina.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons the next time you are in Beirut.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

by far the best hotel in beirut....the check in is extremely personalized not to mention the porsche airport pickup was a lovely touch....the food is to die for..the breakfast has to be the best i have ever had in the world. the concierge were extremely helpful...an absolute delight

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Dear gaurav797,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities and our staff, especially the concierge.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I stayed at the hotel before and the treatment is amazing you should check out the spa while visiting there , the lounge is a fun place to be with friends and in the summer don't miss visiting the pool area the view is amazing loved it

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear mirna k,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut and for your kind comments, regarding the service, the Spa, the Lounge and the Pool.

Delighted that you have celebrated the New Year’s with us in Lebanon and has had a great time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

I had looked forward to a stay at the Four Seasons Beirut for a long time, and was happy to have the opportunity to stay for 3 nights over Christmas. I was very curious, since reviews in the previous few months had been a bit mixed. I had also stayed at 2 very different Four Seasons properties in the previous two months: one in the Arabian Gulf region and one in North America, so I felt I had a good basis for comparison. In any case, I was pleased with my stay. I had a 7th floor sea view room. The room decor is a bit off: it seems as though in attempting to be both a bit contemporary and Middle Eastern, the effect is bland, but not offensive. However, it still had the top quality furnishings and finish work one would expect in a Four Seasons. All of the usual Four Seasons hospitality "extras" were there: a box of glazed fruit in the room upon arrival, a small buche de Noel left in the room on Christmas Eve, turn down service, etc. The front desk staff were courteous and professional, as was the army of porters at the door, who were at the ready to find taxis and offer umbrellas (there was torrential rain on Christmas Eve and steady rain at other times). I used the gym and found it well equipped, but did not eat in any of the hotel restaurants. The concierge gave us one wrong bit of information. We were looking to eat a particular Lebanese specialty for breakfast. She told us that the closest places to find it were in Hamra or Achrafieh, but not in Beirut Souks which is within walking distance. However, we did find it served in one of the cafes inside the extensive TSC supermarket in Beirut Souks. One should be warned that smoking is allowed in the public areas of the hotel, and Lebanese smoke a lot. So the smoke smell does tend to waft throughout the hotel. This is largely mitigated by housekeepings' regular visits to the rooms (if one is not in the room) to spray the heavy but pleasant Arab perfume, oud. Lastly, the location of the hotel is oustanding. Rooms on the Mediterranean side of the hotel have excellent views, and the view from the rooftop pool and bar complex is probably unmatched in Beirut. The downside of outstanding location is that the hotel's space is limited. So there is no room for the grand public spaces one sees in the Four Seasons hotels in the Gulf countries. However, this is more of a plus as it makes the hotel feel more cosy and, and less busy. Overall, this is an excellent hotel and compares favorably with other Four Seasons properties.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Dear London06,

Thank you for your recent review of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with your room and all the staff you encountered throughout your stay. I was, however, very sorry to learn of your disappointment with our concierge services, which I will personally discuss it internally to make sure it doesn’t occur in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and in the interim, we remain at your service.