“Best Breakfast EVER”

Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Ranked #4 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The welcoming tasteful spirit of Lebanese people was embodied in this wowzer of a hotel. I so wanna go back again. It's conveniently located right across Zeitounah Bay which is a nice spot to have coffee and also a walking distance away from Hamra. The breakfast was so diverse.Whether you want Eggs Benedict or Shakshooka (traditional levantine eggs) you'll find it, and you'll find it amazing

Room Tip: Try to get one overlooking Zeitounah Bay
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank thisisrasha
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear thisisrasha,

I am very delighted to read such a positive review! Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Beirut to stay in the city.

I am also happy to read that yo enjoyed your breakfast experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beirut.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed for a long weekend in June with my wife. This hotel is as you would imagine, is very much in the style of the Four Seasons and could pretty much be anywhere in the world - it doesn't ooze the locality at all. You would struggle to think that you were in Beirut. However, the hotel does exactly what it says on the tin - 5 star service, food etc. The service in particular was outstanding - particularly service at breakfast. Good all-rounder

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the corniche, not the port
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim043

Dear Jim043,

Thank you for staying with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!

I am of course happy to know that your stay met your expectations, and that you and your wife enjoyed your over-all experience.

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, there is no highlight for the local feel in the hotel, but we are working on improving that aspect.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you both back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed in Four Seasons beirut celebrating my birthday! Check in & frond desk very professional! Our room was simply amazing, up in the 16th floor, with great sea view!
Super comfortable room with enough space & extremely comfortable bed!!!
The bathroom is big & the amenities of very good quality!
Room always tidy & clean with twice a day room service & fluffy towels!

We also spoiled ourselves at the spa witch was the best of our stay!

The pool area is very beautiful with unique views of Beirut! At the bar you can enjoy a cocktail watching the sunset & the zaitouna bay!

I should personally thank the staff for the delicious sweet they offered us in our room as a birthday surprise!!

Bravo!!! Keep up dreading happiness to all of us!

See you soon!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marinigeo
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear marinigeo,

I am indeed very delighted to read of such a great experience stay you had with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!

It is great to know that you had an over-all enjoyable stay, from check-in with the reception, to the room's comfort, the view, in-room amenities, spa, The Roof and the staff's service!

On behalf of the Four Seasons Beirut team, I wish you a very happy birthday and hope to welcome you back to celebrate your coming birthday!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I like when Hotels meets or exceed my expectations. This one does. Everything was to the level of what you would expect from a Four Seasons. Service, Reception, Check-in and out, rooms, cleanness, ...

Room Tip: Choose a see view and the highest floor you can :-)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear nkettani,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. It is a great pleasure to know that The Four Seasons Beirut team has exceeded your expectations during your stay with us.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit the lovely city, Beirut!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It's my second time to stay at this hotel, it's wonderful with unique touches I never find in other hotels, the last touch which I appreciated highly is that when I checked out they gave me the immigration card filled with my information,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AlTabshi

Dear AlTabshi,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut. We were very happy to have welcomed you back on your second stay with us, and we are pleased that we got you right again!

We hope to have the chance to give you a great welcome on your coming visit to Beirut!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I am a regular guest at the Phonecia but stayed at the Four Seasons as we had a meeting there.

The reception is dark and small and the lobby area does not really flow. I booked a standard non smoking room and was shown 3 before I eventually gave up. The first stank of smoke, the bed in the second one was clearly broken (one side was 2 feet higher than the other) and the third was damp (an understandable issue here based on humidity to be fair).

The gym is small, as is the pool and they have gone with the classic steakhouse formula for their in house restaurant which I always feel is a cop out (high prices with not much cooking involved). Location is great though just across from Zeituna Bay.

All in all, it didnt stack up to the standard Four Seasons have become known for. There are so many new hotels in Beirut opening up close by they really need to up their game. Back to the Phonecia for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank andmoz

Dear andmoz,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the time you took to share your personal feedback following your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

It is unfortunate to learn that you did not find the lobby, the rooms, the gym and the pool up to your expectations during your hotel tour. And in regards to your input on The Grill Room restaurant concept, our culinary team have worked to create an identity for offering a distinctive steak house menu in town, and have achieved that aim! We also offer an international menu at The Lounge, finger food at The Bar and Asian Tapas at The Roof, which have involved much culinary creations and twists.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to try our outlets in the future, and get your feedback following your experience with us.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stayed here for the long weekend. Got upgraded to a sea view room upon arrival which is always nice. The rooms are spacious with full amenities; view from the rooftop swimming pool is to die for; and the staff were very helpful. We ordered room service on one of the nights and it was relatively quick and delicious. My only complaint was the that the price of the room is one of the highest in Beirut if not the highest and it doesn't include breakfast, which I tried on one day and it was fantastic. Special thanks to the concierge for his help getting me a free iPhone charger when I misplaced mine.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GMR83Z

Dear GMR83Z,

I would like to thank you for such a great review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I am glad to know you enjoyed your sea view room, the amenities, the rooftop pool, and the breakfast!

It is true, we have always offered our room rates - excluding breakfast, but I am delighted to know that you had the chance to try our new breakfast!

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon!