“Fabulous experience”

Ranked #7 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Beirut, Lebanon
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

After Long stay i acknowledge that Raouche Arjaan by Rotana is the Best Hotel in Beirut ,
Great location , Great value ,
Friendly , helpful and smiley staff especially Ms. Malak in the front office she was Perfect and always Try her best to Assist all the Guests ,
i would like to thank the Great and smart Management, Also Special Thanks to Ms. Darine , Marwa , Mr. Tony and Joseph
But i advise you to update the GYM Machines because its very old and not cover our Requirements , with my thanks to the professional trainers Wafik and Eyad
and i will highly recommend my friends to try Raouche Arjaan Hotel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Sir,

I would like to personally thank you for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Reading such feedback please us a lot, and knowing that you had a fabulous experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel which is considered by yourself as the best hotel in town, is a reward for us.

I would like to thank you for your appreciation to our employees at the Front Office Ms. Malak Hijazi, Ms. Darine Awwad, Mr. Tony Nasr, Ms. Marwa Wehbe, Mr. Joseph Haber. As well, our staff at the health and fitness center Mr. Wafic Senno and Mr. Eyyad Debs.
Please note that I have forwarded your comments to them.

Regarding our gym machines, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
However, I would like to advise you that we are in the process of upgrading them. Hopefully, you will be able to notice the difference on your next stay.

Sir, please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next trip to Beirut.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very nice , staff would try there best to help especially in the reception

The normal rooms are too small , i had to upgrade to a suite ,

Drawbacks includes : no free internet and u pay lot of money fir the valley parking which doesn't make sense when you are staying in the hotel!

Other than that everything seems nice , and yes i would stay in the hotel again

• Stayed September 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Dear Miss,

Thank you for your feedback posted on trip advisor and your nice comments about our hotel and staff.

Regarding our internet service, I would like to advise you that it is charged in all our esteemed guests rooms as per our company policy. However, we do offer free internet at our Lobby and Bella Vita Café.

Miss, I hope that I will have the chance to meet you in person during your next trip to Beirut.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, and I will be more than glad to assist you with yuor future bookings at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I I have been staying at raouche arjaan ssince july 2013 and still living there for many reasons: let me start with the amazing staff great hospitality and the follow up will let u feel you have family around, all thr front desk team are really helpful especially tony and darine, the wonderful view from the 15th floor my room and the pool at the 17th will let u feel ur flying,
Special thank you goes to the great management at rotana. And for sure I will not change the place that I get used to live in , and for all my friends and viewers , do not hesitate to try arjaan rotana-

• Stayed September 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Your feedback is very rewarding to us and knowing that you consider the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as your home in Beirut pleases us a lot, since our aim is to make you feel at home away from home.

In addition, I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our two employees at the Front Desk Ms. Darine Awwad and Mr. Tony Nasr. Please note that I have passed the message to them.

Sir, Once again thank you for your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by rotana, and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I had a great experience staying at the Raouche Arjaan By Rotana.The Staff were so friendly and nice and unbelievable fast response time in all of my problems.From the moment I checked in Joseph at the front desk upgraded my room to an Ocean View at no extra cost and they helped us with our bags and the room was phenomenally clean and the beds were so nice and comfortable.Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend this 5 Star Hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your positive stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut hotel.

It is very well appreciated to read such comments and to know that your time with us was a treasured one and that we have exceeded your expectations at all levels.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back at our premises and we will surely provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

North Houston, Texas
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent place to atay staff was very helpfull
Rooms were clean no complains 5 star treatment
Special thanks to joseph at the front desk for making my stay so pleasurable

Cloae to sshopping and dinning great views

• Stayed August 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your words. It is very rewarding to read such comments and know that we are considered as an excellent place to stay in and the service provided to you was a 5 star treatment.

On behalf of the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana team, we are looking forward to host you back in our premises, and we will do our outmost to make your time spent with us an unforgettable experience.

United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my wife. Great location with attractive views of the rock specially from the rooftop pool. Rooms are nice and clean with comfortable beds. Staff very helpful. Great value for money.

• Stayed August 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 10 September 2013

Greetings from Beirut.

Your comments filled on our system have reached me and I have shared the same with my team members.

I would like to thank you for your nice words, and it is very much appreciated to know that the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel has been rated as a great location with nice views.

I hope that I will have the chance to welcoming you back at your home away from home, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Sir, thank you for your visit.

Singapore
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Exceptional service by your attentive staff. Having stayed over 100 nights in the Marriott Group and Hyatt Hotels worldwide each year, I must say that your service is comparable to these two hotels. Keep up the GOOD WORK. Will return for another stay most definitely.

M. Yoshimura
Dubai

Room Tip: Book a high floor. Visit the rooftop swimming pool for an excellent view of the MEDITERRANEAN SEA.