Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
US$73
US$217
US$203
  • Pool
Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotwire.com
US$122
US$119
  • Pool
All reviewsdeluxe studiosea viewpigeon rockrooftop poolfront office teamupon checkthe general managerhamra streetstreet noiseamazing hotelcomfortable bedsroom servicei highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my stayexcellent staypleasant stayspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I had a 1 night stay at Rotana Arjaan for business purpose, this hotel is well located, very clean, amazing service and efficient help when needed from the resident team, special thank you for Tony, the night shift receptionist, he was very helpful and efficient and i was amazed by his high level of professionalism. I recommend this hotel to every business man passing by beirut

• Stayed: October 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Sir,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. I would like to thank you for your nice words and compliments adressed to our staff and in particular our employee at the Front Desk Tony Nasr.
These have been communicated to the concerned.

In addition, being ranked by you, our esteemed guest , as the best hotel for a pleasant business stay is a great recognition to us. I have shared the same with my team members.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings.

One again, thank you for your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back at your home away from home, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Its a nice cozy hotel, more for business travelers, very nice location next to the Rock, high floor recommended. sweet employees and helpful. Internet is free in the lobby area and cafe but sometimes we cannot find the cafe waiter especially mornings.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

We are very pleased to read such positive comments and to know that you had a nice week end with us.

Regarding the unavailability of our waiter at the Bella Vita Café especially in the mornings, please note that I have taken into consideration your comments, and a necessary corrective action will be taken to avoid such recurrence. In addition, I would like to thank you for bringing the same to our attention.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me in order to assist you with your future bookings at our property.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

10/10
definitely would go to again and again, most amazing view in Beirut, great breakfast, very relaxing rooftop pool, great food, ordered dinner to the room, fast service and wide variety in the menu
Siper friendly staff, especially front desk, Malak
Great job keep it up (Y)

• Stayed: September 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very nice review posted on trip advisor.

I have shared the same with my team members and it is very rewarding for us to know that you will definitely come back to your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

In addition, I would like to thank you as well for your compliments towards our employee at the Front Desk and especially Ms. Malak Hijazi. Please note that these have been communicated to the concerned.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us and we will surely provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

i went there with my best mate .. it was really nice, very high standard, if i ll go back to beruit , they will always be my number one choice.
the stuff are helpful, the pool is located on the top floor, the place is really clean and quite.
the breakfast has a lot of varieties.

Room Tip: Sea View is always recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words.

Your comments have been shared with my team members, and we were very pleased to know that we are rated higher than your expectations. Your recognition is a reward for us.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings, and I will be more than glad to assist you.

Hoping to meet you in person during your next visit.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have stayed several times at this hotel that i consider my 2nd home· i have stayed in many hotels all over the world and in this hotel only i knew what is real hospitality.. The great welcome of the valet, door man and front desk make ur day.. My special thanks goes to Ms darin Nd mr tony at the front desk. Thank you rotana for the great management and amazing stafff. TRULY YOU DESERVE 5 STARS FOR THE GREAT HOSPITALITY

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank souma87
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review.

It is very rewarding for us to know that you consider the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as your second home, and that you have rated us as a five stars hotel for the great hospitality.
This shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations, and making your time spent with us as a treasured one.

In addition, your compliments adressed to our two employees at the Front Office Ms. Darine Awwad and Mr. Tony Nasr are very much appreciated. Please note that I have forwarded the same to them.

Sir, once again, thank you for your visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.