“Vacations ONLY in Rotana Arjaan”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #7 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My family and I come regularly to this hotel and we love it. the staff is super friendly especially Tony, Joseph, Danny, George, Malak, Darine, Marwa, and Farid. they have become like family. The cleanness makes us really comfortable and it feels like home. they accept any comments that you would point out and fix anything you want very quickly. Honestly, i strongly recommend this hotel and whenever i come back to beirut I wouldn't even think about changing the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your detailed feedback which is very much appreciated. Knowing that you rated us as the best hotel to spend your vacation is very rewarding to us.

In addition, I would like to personally thank you for your compliments adressed to our front office employees Tony, Joseph, Danny, George, Malak, Darine, Marwa, and Farid. Please note that the same has been communicated to them.

Sir, please rest assured that our team always do the outmost to provide our esteemed guests with the best stay experience and a treasured time.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and it will be my pleasure to meet you in person during your upcoming trip.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I got married at the end of November in Lebanon and stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and on my wedding night to my surprise when i returned to my room there was a beautiful cake on our table saying "Congratulations" which by the way tasted great. I was upgraded to a suite overlooking the famous Raouche rock which my bride loved very much.
The only recommendation i have for this hotel and its something i have noticed with all the Rotana hotels is there is a miscommunication between the operator and the parking service. When i ask for my car to be downstair ahead of time it still comes in after i arrive outside.
Besides this the GM, Miss Hala and the reception employee Mr. Tony are fantastic in everyway. If anyone is in Lebanon i would recommend this hotel for the service, location and their beds are fantastic.
K. Youssef

Room Tip: I recommend the seaview rooms are the city view rooms are normal and dont give the "WOW" f...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eternal_k
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback with regards to your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and in particular your honeymoon celebration. We are very pleased to know that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations at all levels.

I have taken into consideration your comments about the miscommunication between our operator and parking service. Please note that we will look into that issue and a necessary corrective action will be taken accordingly.

Sir, I would like to personally thank you for your compliments adressed to our Front Desk Agent Tony Nasr. The same has been well communicated to him.

Once again, thank you for your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your future bookings at our premises.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I continue to regularly use this excellent hotel each time I visit Beirut since the very first visit to Lebanon a year ago. With each visit it becomes more warm and homely. Excellent location but more so excellent staff throughout (in particular Tony at the front desk and his team and Bassam and his food and beverage team). The word 'No' is not found in any of the staffs vocabulary !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ss11UK
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words. It is very rewarding for us to know that you rated us as an excellent hotel and that we have met your expectations.

I would like to personally thank you for your compliments adressed to ou Front Desk Agent Tony Nasr and our employees at the food and beverage department, especially Bassam Maaz.
Please note that the same has been communicated to them.

Sir, we are looking forward to have you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and we will always do our outmost to make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me directly tand I will be more than glad to assist you in your future reservations.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed as a family with young children for 4 days 1-5 Dec. The location is really remarkable. Rooms with see view are nice. However, it was the worse experience I have ever had in a hotel. The service is very bad. They do not have any training on their own offers on their web site. There is no good comunication between the staffs. They push you to run away from the hotel with very bad memory. I will never ever choose this choice again. To be honest with you I felt bad to walk in front of this hotel after checking out. I went to pheonicea hotel in order to clean my memory from this bad holiday.

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank DrNadwa
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Miss,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Your comments filled on trip advisor have reached me and I sincerely regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and that we have somewhere disappointed you.

I would like to assure you that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always give special attention to our esteemed guests feedback and strive to improve the needed, since ensuring them comfort and the best stay experience are part of our main priorities.

Therefore, I would appreciate if you can please forward me your full name and email to the following adress: raouche.arjaan@rotana.com, in order for us to understand what really happened with you, follow up further on all the issues you encountered, take all the necessary corrective actions accordingly, and make it up to you somehow.

Miss, I do hope that I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Have stayed recently in this hotel twice and for third time already. When lodged in such big chain hotels that tend to be all alike, only small details make a difference. This hotel is one of them, as employees and management care, but really care for the client. Such details as the GM sending a mail to apologize after my check out for placing an Arabic language in my room instead of English, following a comment upon check out is really astonishing. This hotel is nicely placed overlooking the Med sea. Breakfast is complete and well assorted and rooms are also complete. May be due to low Season nowadays in Beirut, I was upgraded and prices remain reasonable. The only glitch is internet, which suffers microcuts and complicates radio streaming or IP communications and the fact that it is not included in the rate due to company policy must be solved. Other than that, an excellent choice and would definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Carlos_Barcelona
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on trip advisor.

Your feedback is very rewarding for us and it shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations and making your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please note that I have shared the same with my respective team members.

Regarding our internet service, I would like to assure that we are looking into that issue, and hopefully, you will be able to experience a better quality of service on your next visit.

Sir, I look forward to have you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel, and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Travelling between Syria, Lebanon and Jordan, Raouche Arjaan is "my home" in Beirut. It is unmatched by any other hotel in Beirut.

This is not because of the hotel having big ballrooms, impressive chandeliers or other stuff but because the hotel provides what a hotel should provide: Excellent, attentive service and assistance as well as a good room with a good bed providing a good nights sleep.

On top of this, the hotel offers an excellent breakfast service comprising of Arabic as well as Western dishes. A breakfast service with is being offered with skilled attendants that fast gets to know your habits and requests for coffee, warm milk etc. and who offers very attentive service during the breakfast serving.

On top of this, the hotel is located on the Corniche meaning you can walk straight out from the hotel onto the Corniche, go left for a very nice seaside restaurant or go right for a long stroll alongside the other "Beirutians" having the morning/evening stroll/run on the Corniche. You will be finding yourself right on the water having no hazzles with the downtown traffic jams.

Any special request? Just go to Front Desk and they will be of assistance!

I'll be back!

Room Tip: Basically, the higher the better to get a good view of the sea.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ThePaleface
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your rewarding words. Your feedback shows that we have succeeded in making your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please note that I have shared the same with my team members and we were very pleased to read such comments.

I would like to assure you that ensuring that our esteemed guests have enjoyable moments with us is part of our main priorities.

Sir, once again, thank you for your visit and for sharing with us on trip advisor a detailed note about your stay experience at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our property, and I will be more than glad to meet you in person during your upcoming trip to Beirut.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks and must say it was a fabulous experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location of the hotel is very good.
Specail thanks to Mr sawlhe wasim

• Stayed: October 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words.

It is very rewarding for us to know that you had a fabulous stay experience at the Raouché
Arjaan by Rotana.

Your feedback is very appreciated and I have shared the same with my team members.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations, and I will be more than glad to assist.

Looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us.