“Amazing view and staff.”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #6 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 30 March 2014

It's an apartment hotel facing the sea in a very elegant location ( El Rouche ) . The suites and rooms are very highly equipped with all what you need . The staff are very friendly and helpful , you must not miss the breakfast it's amazing and very delicious . I recommend this hotel for families who needs to have a comfortable staying in Beirut .

• Stayed: March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Your feedback posted on trip advisor is very much appreciated.
My team and I were very pleased to know that we have met your expectations in terms of guest room and breakfast experiences in addition to our staff rated amazing in terms of service.

Sir, I would like to thank you as well for your recommendation which is very rewarding for us.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Had the opportunity to stay in this hotel for 3 nights. Excellent service as can be expected from such a hotel category. The location is also ok (near the seaside) even if some hotel rooms on lower floors may suffer a little bit from the street noise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Allow me first to thank you for sharing with us your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

My team and I are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations in terms of quality of service offered and overall comfort.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make sure to provide you with the best attention and services at all times.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly as I will be more than glad to assist you in terms of necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Easy check-in and check-out. Best experience in a hotel so far. Employees are always smiling and are happy to serve customers. Clean bedsheets and room overall. Amazing room service and view from the room. Would def recommend it especially with such low prices of rooms.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and for posting such a nice review on trip advisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay experience with us. Please note that we always do our outmost to offer our esteemed guests a treasured time with us in terms of comfort, room experience and quality of service at all levels.

I would like to thank you as well for your feedback about our employees performance which is very much appreciated. Please note that the same has been shared with them.

Sir, I look forward to host you again at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I am staying in Raouche Arjaan for almost a month i would like to share this excellent experience with you. I highly recommend this hotel for the exceptional service the employees are providing specially the front office team .. Special thanks to Princess Malak , Joseph and Marwa and all the team .. I will make sure to stay in Rotana during my next visit to beirut..

• Stayed: March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel as your home in Beirut.

My team and I are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us.
Your feedback shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main goals which is meeting our esteemed guests expectations in terms of service quality and stay experience.

Thank you for your compliments addressed to our front office employees Malak Hijazi , Joseph Haber, Marwa Wehbe and all the team. Please note that the same has been well communicated to them.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and I will be more than glad to meet you in person.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I came to Beirut and booked this hotel based on the reviews on tripadvisor. This has been a great experience with one of the best views of the Mediterranean I've ever seen. The staff was very helpful and kind. My room was a corner room with a good view of the sea. When I comeback I will be sure to stay here again! Thank you Rotana!

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words which are very much appreciated.

My team and I were very glad to read such comments and know that you had a wonderful stay experience with us and rated us as a hotel with amazing view, great service and very good house wine all in one.

Sir, please note that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do our outmost to make our esteemed guests time spent with us a reasured one.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

When I travel to beirut I used to stay at Movampic but this time Imad Abedalhalim my friend encouraged us to be trying Rotana and it was the best choices, this visit to Raouche and our stay at Rotana was very relaxing specially when u wake up in the morning and u see the lovely Raouche view, the lobby is small but you can see it busy all day, the reception are sooooooooo friendly and helpful starting with tony, malk, Marwa, Farid and all the others can't remember all names, I have been traveling for a long time this is the only time I can see all smiling all day, I'm coming next month and for sure will be staying in Rotana and in the same suite 407.

• Stayed: March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

My team and I are very pleased to read such comments and to know that you had an amazing stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our employees at the reception Tony Nasr, Malak Hijazi, Marwa Wehbe and Farid Shoucair. This shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main goals which is meeting the expectations of our esteemed guests. Please note that the same has been well communicated to them.

Sir, we are looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your future bookings.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel mid feb enjoying my rotana special rewards program with all it's benefits and facilities.Great atmosphere, great staff especially the front desk. Food was excellent and service was just wow! Keep it up guys! Great work

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

It is very rewarding for us to know that we have met your expectations and you had a great time with us.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of hosting you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Sir, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your future bookings.