“A great place for Family Visits”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #10 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Amchit, Lebanon
“A great place for Family Visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Again and again we make sure to spend our special moments in Raouche Arian by Rotana .

With the breathtaking view of the sea , the sunset looks very beautiful. We can't wait for the opening of the swimming pool with its perfect rooftop location and view .

The staff and service was outstanding as usual , and all requests were answered efficiently and in a timely manner.

We will make sure to spend all our vacations in this lovely hotel, and would suggest it for anyone to stay in.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I would like to thank you as well for your compliments addressed to our staff. Please note that the same has been shared with them.

We are very happy to know that you will spend all your vacations at our hotel.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

During our last visit to Lebanon , we stayed here because of the positive reviews of trip advisor.

Upon arrival we got a pleasant surprise of being upgraded to a sea view room.

The hotel location is nothing to compare to , with a great view to the famous rock . Definitely it is the best location in beirut , with proximity to the beat attractions and restaurants to beirut.
The staff were so friendly and professional and answered all our requests very timely.
Being in Lebanon for a business trip , it was definitely a good mix of a pleasant and professional stay.
We will definitely stay in Raouche Arjaan by Rotana every time we come back to Beirut.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sir,

Your feedback on trip advisor is very much appreciated.

Please note that I have shared your comments with my respective team members, and we were very pleased to read that you had a very pleasant stay with us and that our services were up to your expectations.
This shows that we have succeded in accomplishing one of our main priorities which is providing our esteemed guests the best stay experience ever in all aspects.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I will be more than happy to meet you in person.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We stayes one night there. But it was an unforgettable night. The location is great with a breathtaking view. The hotel has a great value of money. The food is good and tasty. The breakfast is superb. Staff helpful and friendly. I will come back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your positive feedback with regards to your stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana. I would like as well to thank you for rating us as the best hotel in town.

My team and myself were very pleased to read such comments and know that we have met your expectations in terms of food and breakfast, in addition to our employees service.

Sir, I look forward to host you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings, and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Palo Alto, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The location is fine, right near the water and things to do, restaurants, etc. Thats pretty much where the good part ends. The check in process was a zoo. There were people in lines everywhere, staff who seemed to not care about how slow things were moving and just in general it seemed so disorganized. Our room was dated and smelled of smoke. We changed rooms and it still smelled so we dealt with it. The bed is fine but everything else was dated and could use a good cleaning including the carpeting. The fridge is handy although we didn't use the kitchen much. We ended up taking a taxi to get to good places to eat. There was mostly fast food options in walking distance.

We knew in the back of our minds that we should have stayed at the Four Seasons, coming fresh from Jordan and having had a great stay at the Four Seasons there and it helps when staff is willing to help travelers. We stayed here to balance out our budget for the trip and it seemed like it would have everything we needed for a short stay. Breakfast was just ok and seemed like recycled croissants went into that bread pudding, and why on earth would a Middle Eastern country give individual pre-packed pita bread for breakfast?! Raouche has a long ways to go in terms of service and quality. Would not stay again.

Room Tip: We tried 2 rooms and neither was an improvement over the other.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Your comments filled on trip advisor have reached me and I sincerely regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and that we have somewhere disappointed you.

I have shared the same with my respective team members. In addition, I have agreed with the concerned department heads to take all the necessary corrective actions to enhance the mentioned areas.

Sir, I would appreciate if you can please give me your full contact details so that we would be able to follow up further on all what made you dissatisfied with us.
Please advise if you have any special suggestions and we will be more than glad to take them into consideration.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Khartoum
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

It's an apartment hotel facing the sea in a very elegant location ( El Rouche ) . The suites and rooms are very highly equipped with all what you need . The staff are very friendly and helpful , you must not miss the breakfast it's amazing and very delicious . I recommend this hotel for families who needs to have a comfortable staying in Beirut .

• Stayed March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Your feedback posted on trip advisor is very much appreciated.
My team and I were very pleased to know that we have met your expectations in terms of guest room and breakfast experiences in addition to our staff rated amazing in terms of service.

Sir, I would like to thank you as well for your recommendation which is very rewarding for us.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Geneva
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Had the opportunity to stay in this hotel for 3 nights. Excellent service as can be expected from such a hotel category. The location is also ok (near the seaside) even if some hotel rooms on lower floors may suffer a little bit from the street noise.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Allow me first to thank you for sharing with us your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

My team and I are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations in terms of quality of service offered and overall comfort.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make sure to provide you with the best attention and services at all times.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly as I will be more than glad to assist you in terms of necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Easy check-in and check-out. Best experience in a hotel so far. Employees are always smiling and are happy to serve customers. Clean bedsheets and room overall. Amazing room service and view from the room. Would def recommend it especially with such low prices of rooms.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and for posting such a nice review on trip advisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay experience with us. Please note that we always do our outmost to offer our esteemed guests a treasured time with us in terms of comfort, room experience and quality of service at all levels.

I would like to thank you as well for your feedback about our employees performance which is very much appreciated. Please note that the same has been shared with them.

Sir, I look forward to host you again at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.