Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
  • Breakfast included
US$200
Movenpick.com
  • Pool
Le Commodore Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$422
US$347
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeluxe studiosea viewpigeon rockrooftop poolfront office teamupon checkthe general managerhamra streetvery nice hotelstreet noisecomfortable bedsroom serviceexcellent locationexcellent stayi highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staypleasant stay
Reviewed 1 September 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at Raouche Arjaan in Beirut. The property was lovely and rooms were high quality with the most comfortable beds! We felt welcomed by the staff and they were very accommodating of all of our needs. If I have one tiny complaint, and it is not at all the hotel's fault, it would be the noise level at the location. In a lively area of Beirut, there were honking horns throughout the evening but it wasn't a huge deal for us. Just thought I should mention it! Wonderful experience.... we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Mrs,

Thank you for staying at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and sharing with us your feedback.

We are very delighted to read your comments and know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you rated us as a lovely hotel with the friendliest staff.
Your words are very rewarding for us and it shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations which is part of our main priorities.

On the other hand, please note that your complaint has been well acknowledged and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Mrs., I look forward of welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations as I will be more than glad to assist with the necessary arrangements.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Upon entrance to the hotel security asked to OPEN the bags, this never happened in any 4 or 5 star hotel, you either need to buy a scanner or ask the guest to check it inside at least, also if he was to check it outside he had no table to place the bag on. In conclusion no one opens a guests bag at all this is very disappointing from a prestigious brand hotel like Rotana, also do not settle for rooms on the 2nd floor your above KFC rest it's noisy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, following your recent stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience faced with our security team upon arrival.
Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the concerned individuals for review and immediate action.

In addition, please note that we will make sure to assign you a room at a higher floor for your next stay and we do apologize for the hassle caused.

Sir, I would like to assure you that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana continuously give special attention to our esteemed guests feedback and strive to improve the needed since providing them with the best stay experience at all levels is always part of our main priorities.

I would appreciate if you can please communicate us your full name and email address for additional follow up.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I faced many troubles while checking in for our rooms type, location and availability to be all together but when i met with the front office manager, he did his best to make my stay comfortable as i wished even he upgraded my room to satisfy all of us. really he was a very responsible manger. Thanks to him.

The hotel cleanness was perfect and calm even its located in a very noisy area. The hotel location is the best in the city and everything is around your hand. Actually we faced 2 problems, 1- We arrived at the hotel around 2 pm but we took the first room around 6 pm and the second room (we left the hotel around 8.30 pm and it was not ready yet).2- My own suite had a horrible odor in the living room area only, they said its because of humidity and they put an suction device in my room but nothing happened, i complained many times about the horrible odor but nothing even i switched off the air condition in the living room and we never stayed there (thank god that we had another suite) and in the last night i discovered that that odor comes from the bathroom located in the living room not from humidity as they said.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ashraf m
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor and rating us as the best sea view hotel location in Beirut.

We are very sorry to know that you faced many troubles during your stay with us upon check in, followed by the terrible odor in your room.
I would like to assure you that your comments have been well acknowledged and shared internally with the related team members. Please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle caused, noting that a necessary corrective action shall be taken to avoid the recurrence of the same. Hopefully, you will be able to experience a better quality of service on your next stay.

Sir, I would like to advise you that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana continuously give special attention to our esteemed guests feedback and strive to improve the needed since ensuring them the best stay experience at all levels is always part of our main priorities.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us and I will be more than glad to meet you in person.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

room was not ready. I reached there by 14:20 but did not check in till 15:40
they did not give a specific time for the room to be ready, every time they just say to wait
when I entered the room , there was a USED water bottel in the friedge !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yahya191
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Sir,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

We sincerely appreciate our guests feedback and consider it a great opportunity to see where we are meeting and exceeding their expectations. Your feedback also helps us identify the areas in which we can improve.

I was very sorry to read that unfortunately in your case you have not been satisfied with our services in terms of arrival. We furthermore apologize that you had to wait to have your room ready and that you found in addition a used water bottle in your fridge.

Please rest assured that we have reviewed your comments internally, the concerned were briefed and immediate actions shall be taken in order to avoid similar situations in the future.

Sir, I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and provide you with a better stay experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Excelente atención!

Muy buen hotel, muy bien ubicado (frente al Pigeon Rock's y cerca de la calle Hamra), la habitación cómoda, bien equipada con una linda vista al mar, el desayuno libanés buenísimo; pero lo mejor fue la atención de todo el personal (súper servicial y cordial) en especial de Darine Awwad, muy atenta, pendiente de todo desde nuestra llegada, sus consejos de que hacer y como disfrutar al máximo Beirut, la ayuda en especial enviándonos el taxi al ABC Mall para regresar al hotel, realmente quedamos encantados. Volvería y lo recomendaría siempre.

Excellent service!

Very good hotel, very well located (In front of Pigeon Rock's and near Hamra Street), the comfortable room well equipped with a nice view of the sea, the delicious Lebanese breakfast; but the better thing was the attention of the whole staff (very helpful and friendly) especially Darine Awwad, very attentive, watching everything from our arrival, her advices on what do and how to get the best (enjoy) of Beirut, especially helping us sending a taxi to the ABC Mall to return to the hotel, really we remain delighted. It would return and would recommend it always.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Javier E
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback which is very much appreciated.

We are very delighted to read such comments and to know that we were able to meet your expectations at all levels and especially in terms of staff performance, in particular the excellent service provided to you by our Front Desk Manager Ms. Darine Awwad.
I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to her attention. Please rest assured that the same has been well communicated to her. In addition, I have shared your review with my respective team members.

Sir, I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and we will surely make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.