“Excellent”

Ranked #92 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel october 2013 ..the hotel is very clean , good services , the staff are so kind and friendly !!! Very well located in hamra street center of beirut , rates are
affordable ...
For sure my next trip to lebanon I will book @ orient queen hotel, and in my personal experience I
recomend it ..

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

very clean rooms, location is very good cause its very close to everything such as downtown very good service, i will stay again in this hotel on my next visit to Beirut cause i get the value of the money i spended

• Stayed March 2014
Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

i stayed one week in october in a suite , it was confortable and nice . the reception was so friendly helpfull and kind . stuff is very hlpfull . suites are good but so noisy . location is great , short walk to rawche and hamra .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rita S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel for few days with my family. first, it's a very nice and comfortable hotel.

Hotel is located in Ras Beirut area which is near from Hamra, that a short walk away with lots of great restaurants and luxury branded shops.

Rooftop trace gives you a nice view of the Mediterranean and the lovely breeze with a very good restaurant in the 6th floor. Staff are quite friendly and helpful and will do their utmost to make sure you are having a nice stay. Rooms are spacious with acceptable for a 4 star and may need a little bit touch in some areas to make the stay a great one.

In addition, our room had a kitchen which was very useful.

Place is good if you are looking for a cozy stay close to the seaside walk of Beirut. Newly and lovely new city center and Hamra souks.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SamiChatta
Vilnius
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed a few nights at the Orient Queen Hotel in January 2013 while waiting to move into an apartment and I struggle to find anything to say about such a bland hotel. Nothing was particularly bad: the room was ok; the breakfast the usual Arabic spread; check in and out simple but their seemed to be hardly any staff and my only real memory is of the remnants of room service meals left on the staircase. Finding any staff to help sort any issues during my stay was more of a challenge and I would not choose to stay here again - although its proximity to my office makes it a convenient place to have visitors stay

But be aware, their website states they are 'located in the heart of Beirut'. Now this depends on your view of Beirut. they are on the edge of Hamra, a few minutes walk from the Corniche (but with no view of the sea) which is a good location if you want to be in Hamra or go to the American University (a couple of minutes walk away) but it is a significant way from the Christian quarter of Beirut and many of the other sights.

They also advertise as being 'an ideal venue for both business and leisure'. I would definitely not choose the Orient Queen for a leisure stay!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Rami H, Sales and Marketing at Orient Queen Homes, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our guests and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission,
we have addressed -the meals on the staircase- issue and spoken with the employee in question, unfortunately we had a lack in staff but now we solve it.
thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Tehran, Iran
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip and by invitation of my friend which is the owner of the place, First of all I need to say Beirut is a fabulous city and beautiful beyond expectations, I had concerned traveling to Lebanon due to travel alerts but what I have seen was greatly opposite and I enjoyed the place to the most.

Hotel is located in Hamra area which is famous for lively sophisticated nightlife and restaurants who are mostly full of young people and university students. Rooftop trace gives you a nice view of the Mediterranean and the lovely breeze. Staff are quite friendly and helpful and will do their utmost to make sure you are having a nice stay. Rooms are spacious with acceptable amenities for a 4 star and may need a little bit touch in some areas to make the stay a great one. Breakfast is nice but limited in options, however I was happy with that.

Place is good if you are looking for a comfy stay close to the seaside walk of Beirut. Newly and lovely new city center ( Solider ) is a short walk away with lots of great restaurants and luxury branded shops.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
cairo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

We were a group of friends we all we cared about was location and price. The hotel is nice, Staff are very friendly and helpful. We had a good rate. The rooms had a kitchen which was very useful. Breakfast was average. Location is perfect.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends