“perfect location, friendly staff, stylish rooms, confortable and affordable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 35 Rooms

and 1 more site!
35 Rooms
Ranked #40 of 120 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“perfect location, friendly staff, stylish rooms, confortable and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

THE PERFECT LOCATION!!!! 1 minute walking distance from Hamra street, the busiest most living area of Beirut, there are restaurants, bars, shops, everything u need, and u can easily find a taxi there. and just next to the hotel there is THE famous Barbar restaurant, that stays open 24/7 and offers a WIDE variety of food and drinks at very low prices so u can satisfy your hunger at any hour.
The rooms are clean (and cleaned everyday), well equipped, very stylish. the internet works fine, the staff is friendly and helpful. the hotel rates are affordable, specially when compared to the same level of hotels over Beirut.

Room Tip: ask for one room with a bar, they are at the same rate but spacier
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ghinwa_dxb
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your stay.I am pleased to read that your overall impression of the hotel and staff is a good one and I am certainly happy that your stay with us did satisfy you
We look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut.

All the Best,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

I stayed at this funky hotel for 4 days and really enjoyed my time there. The staff was extremely friendly, they spoke good English. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and though the view isn't great, the hotel has a wonderful location. It's right off Hamra, which is a very busy street with lots of cool restaurants and shops.
I loved this hotel and its courteous staff and would definitely stay there again if I can make it back to Beirut!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Mirella S
Dear Guest,

We are so delighted to read that you have enjoyed everything during your stay with us, rest assure that guests satisfaction & safety is our priority. We would be so grateful also if you can share your experience on our facebook and twitter pages so others can benefit from your experience with us

All the Best
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

The hotel is in a great location in Hamra. The staff were really helpful, including getting us great price on a taxi to Byblos and making sure I knew that some places were closed for Islamic New Year before I set off for the day. I stayed there before and after a trip to Byblos and the rooms I stayed in were a good size with one on the top floor including a separate sitting area and also a balcony (although there were only a few TV channels in this room - none English so I missed my fix of badly dubbed Mexican soap opera on the Saudi Channel).

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kate_013_013
Dear Madam/Sir,
I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your recent stay.
Regarding your complaint about Tv channels, if you would have informed the reception about the problem they would have fixed it because we have more than 100 channels and I am sure there was something wrong.
We look forward to welcoming you back to 35 rooms.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for business for about 2 weeks, and while it can get a little claustrophobic for that amount of time, I don't assume anyone else will be there for that long, and I am sure it will be an enjoyable experience.

Things that I liked about the hotel:

- Spacious, clean rooms, with comfortable new bathrooms.

- Entire non-smoking floors, which was really nice.

- Your own satellite receiver in your room with an LCD screen [which means you aren't stuck with 2 German stations, 4 Italian ones a dozen Arabic stations and CNN]

- Breakfast was alright, with fresh fruit, tomatoes and cucumbers, a range of cheeses, Arabic pastries and the ability to make your own pancakes. They had eggs which were usually cold, and the breakfast service was not always GREAT...in fact although I gave the hotel 4 points overall, I would give the breakfast a generous 3.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed here with friends in January 2013. The staff were helpful, it was clean and tidy and good value for money, especially between the 4 of us as we shared 1, two bedroomed accommodation. The decor is funky; not my particuar taste in a bedroom but not a problem. There is a small kitchen area with a kettle and fridge.

The view to the rear was not great but we were only there for a quick 1 night stay.

The lifts are quite small especially with your suitcase; only two people at a time plus cases.

It's located in a fairly central area.

I would stay again as it's definately good value for your money.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Madam/Sir,
It has been our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back to 35 rooms.

Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

We stayed there for 6 nights. The rooms are quite ok. In real the rooms are not so sophisticated as you have the impression on the picture. But comparing to other hotels in Beirut (we have seen 2 others too) for this price class it is really an excellent value for the money. The service is very friendly and also the rooms are tidied up every day. The breakfast is a mixture of Continental and Lebanon breakfast. We liked it very much.

As everywhere in Hamra you hear the cars and voices - also during night. But that is Hamra. And that is one really big point of this hotel. Only 3 minutes to the best bars and restaurants in Hamra. Great.... And every taxi driver knows Hamra street. So you can't get lost - even at 5 or 6 in the morning (except you have carried any alcohol or narcotics to excess)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple

All The best,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Noisy area day and night.
Hotel had rennovations.
Breakfast buffet was not nice.
Not all staff were polite.
Cabs booked with hotel had very high rates.
The room smelled.
And the only positive thing was that resturants were near by.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Please, accept this review as an apology for all the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Thank you very much again for detailing your experience and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to do it better