“Great stay despite minor issues”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 35 Rooms

35 Rooms
Ranked #39 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Vaitape, French Polynesia
“Great stay despite minor issues”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stayed at 35 Rooms in August 2013. The hotel arguably has the best location within the busy Hamra street as it is almost right in the middle on an offshoot of Hamra street.

The pros: location, friendly staff, free wi-fi (despite its painful slowness), rooms are well decorated and furnished

The cons: the shower water is salty, my room smelled poorly throughout my 2 week stay (which other guests seem to have complained about too), slow wi-fi that requires you to log in every time your phone is locked, some of the staff were indifferent and even grumpy, the breakfast could use some spicing up; and last but not least, I wish they could send the bed sheets and towels to a different laundry service!

All in all, I would stay here again because of the convenience of the location but would like to urge the management to look seriously into the points I mentioned especially the ones that are in common with other guests. The hotel needs to fix these kinks if it wants to get a higher ranking among the other hotels in Beirut.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank GMR83Z
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you for all your comments posted about your recent stay.
It has been our pleasure to be at your service. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, because your comments are very important for us to continue improving our accommodation and feed back our staff. We would like to apologize for the negative points that you mention and rest assured that we are working to solve all these issues.
We look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

This new hotel is in the Hamra district and the rooms are large clean and comfortable. The rooms are well priced at $99 USD per room per night. I recommend this hotel and it is walking distance to the Downtown district as well as being in the heart of the Hamra. Staff were very helpful, and the breakfast was included.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank George B
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your stay.
I am pleased to read that your overall impression of the hotel and staff is a good one and I am certainly happy that your stay with us did satisfy you.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

The rooms are nice and modern but my room had a bad odor from the toilet. The staff did promptly arrange to remove the odor, which unfortunately worked only for a day. Overall, the hotel is ok due to its friendly staff and great location.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JeffBasel
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you for all your comments posted about your recent stay.
It has been our pleasure to be at your service. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, because your comments are very important for us to continue improving our accommodation and feed back our staff. We would like to apologize for the negative points that you mention and we look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut.

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I had a wonderful stay in this Hotel. Everyone over the staff incl. the Manager was so helpful and supportive during my first stay in Beirut. I extended my stay. Breakfast and Internet was included. It helped a lot.Thanks again for your kind support, i will be back !

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Tanja K
Dear Ms. Tanja,

I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your recent stay.
It has been our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back to 35 rooms.

Alexandria, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very nice location,so friendly staff, wifi and breakfast are a real added value. we used the hotel car in all our trips and for airport pick up and drop in, drivers are so decent specially wasseim ( big thank you for him)
I would like to stay in 35 Rooms during my next stay at beirut

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Sherine_el_sayyad30
Dear Ms. Sherine,

Greetings from Beirut !

I wanted to thank you for staying recently with us and for taking the time to post this great comment on trip advisor. I am glad to hear that our efforts did not go unnoticed and that you and your partner have enjoyed your stay.

Your kind note will be passed to Wassim who will be thrilled to know that you were pleased with his service.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future

Yours sincerely,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

I love this hotel because its very convenient, very nice location, friendly staff, good breakfast,nice design, the rooms are very good in term of size, clean and comfortable. I have stayed twice in 35 Rooms. it might be a bit noisy in the morning from the cars on the street and I think they have changed the widows' glass to solve the noise problem just in case request a room and a higher floor other than that I would like to stay in 35 Rooms in every time I'm in Beirut

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank nasharahmed
Dear Mr, Ahmad,

Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

This was our 2nd trip to 35 Rooms and overall a great stay.. Thank you to Elissar for arranging a suite on our behalf. Here is my overview of our stay:

Highlights:
-Elissar was very kind and assured we were offered upgrade to a nicer room
-Front desk staff is AMAZING!!! They remembered us from 2 years ago and assisted with everything we needed as well as the bellhop. The front desk staff went above and beyond to assure we had a very nice stay.
-Housekeeping staff did a wonderful job to tidy the room each and every day.

Areas for Improvement:
-The bathroom was filled with small fruit flies that were everything. This needs to fixed, it was not pleasant.
-The rooms are starting to show signs of age compared to 2 years ago. The paint needs to be touched up, rugs are stained, and bathroom needs a good cleaning. There was mildew and mold in the shower.
-The air conditioner was not cold at all times
-The Wifi code should not change. It is a pain to continually have to enter a new code.

Would we stay there again? YES!!!!! They take reviews seriously and are willing to change to accomdate their guests. Thanks again to your whole team for great service!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family