“Central, close to everything, spacious room”
Review of 35 Rooms

35 Rooms
Ranked #40 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Lisbon, Portugal
“Central, close to everything, spacious room”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here on my last night in Lebanon, had a big spacious room, very clean. Close to everything in Hamra, you can walk everywhere, good value for your money.

I didn't have breakfast because I checked out very early so I don't know know what it's like.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jaime M
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you for all your comments posted about your recent stay.
It has been our pleasure to be at your service. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, because your comments are very important for us to continue improving our accommodation and feedback our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I just arrived home last night and here I am posting my comment :)

Whenever I think of 35 rooms, a " good value of money return" pops into my mind :)

The staff at 35 rooms define a new level of customer service, all of them was ready to help with a smile whenever I show up, knowing that I am a very demanding.
I would like to thank Rami, Saleem and beautiful Elissar.

The Hotel tours was enjoyable, and I really want to thank Na'ail for his good manners.

Yes, I agree other guests that the breakfast can be leveraged. Yet I would like to thank the waiter who served me on my stay, he was so cheerful.

On my Next visit to 35 rooms, I would like to see and use disposable slippers in my room :)

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel of 35 rooms is small and yet comfortable. Located in the Hamra District of Beirut it is within walking distance of Pigeon Rock and the Corniche. Breakfast was very generous and delicious. The rooms were clean, but could use a little sprucing up…the sofa in ours was torn and worn and the carpet had several large dirty stains. The showers were hot with ample water flow and the bathroom was quite large. There was no noise even though the hotel is located on a busy and very noisy street.

Room Tip: No swimming pool and no fitness center.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was a great hotel, 35 Rooms ! Yes the rooms were small but comfortable, clean and fresh and afterall one does not go to Beiruit to stay indoors. The hotel colours were crisp and colourful which gave the hotel a good vibe; starting at the reception desk. Simple breakfast but enough to get you going for the day. Professional, helpful staff and the hotel is situated in a good location to just step outside and start your tour/walk about in the Hamrah district of Beirut where there is lots to see, do, places to eat and shops galour. I would stay there again without a second thought.

Room Tip: I actually stayed there in DECEMBER 2012, but I the date was not available from the drop down list.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Seattle
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

All the usual amenities including hot showers,and lavish breakfast. Not a noisy area even on the weekend. Within walking distance of the promenade along the sea and American University of Beruit. In the Hamra district

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kenneth E
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I checked in this hotel for only one night, the staff were very good and helpful, room are nice and well decorated .
for me the breakfast wasn't that good ( since you are in Beirut you expect much more ), it's very good choice for quick trip .

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

It's a nice hotel, with a great location. Rooms are pretty. We made city walks all over Beirut, starting from the hotel. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Only negative aspect is the loose Wi-Fi connection that we sufferred from at 6th floor.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple