“Good location. Good enough rooms. Adequate service.”
Review of 35 Rooms

35 Rooms
Ranked #39 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very central location in Hamra. Rooms were adequate but smelled funny. Did not try the breakfast but heard it was ok. Service was on/off ok. When checking in the guy at the reception was on the phone (personal phone) and didn't even bother to look at me and carried talking. Wifi on the 5th floor was terrible.

Room Tip: Maybe get a room closer to the ground to get better Wifi connection.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank ThisisRamy
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for all your comments posted about your recent stay.
It has been our pleasure to be at your service. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, because your comments are very important for us to continue improving our accommodation and feedback our staff. We would like to apologize for the negative points that you mention and we look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed here on my last night in Lebanon, had a big spacious room, very clean. Close to everything in Hamra, you can walk everywhere, good value for your money.

I didn't have breakfast because I checked out very early so I don't know know what it's like.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jaime M

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank you for all your comments posted about your recent stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I just arrived home last night and here I am posting my comment :)

Whenever I think of 35 rooms, a " good value of money return" pops into my mind :)

The staff at 35 rooms define a new level of customer service, all of them was ready to help with a smile whenever I show up, knowing that I am a very demanding.
I would like to thank Rami, Saleem and beautiful Elissar.

The Hotel tours was enjoyable, and I really want to thank Na'ail for his good manners.

Yes, I agree other guests that the breakfast can be leveraged. Yet I would like to thank the waiter who served me on my stay, he was so cheerful.

On my Next visit to 35 rooms, I would like to see and use disposable slippers in my room :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel of 35 rooms is small and yet comfortable. Located in the Hamra District of Beirut it is within walking distance of Pigeon Rock and the Corniche. Breakfast was very generous and delicious. The rooms were clean, but could use a little sprucing up…the sofa in ours was torn and worn and the carpet had several large dirty stains. The showers were hot with ample water flow and the bathroom was quite large. There was no noise even though the hotel is located on a busy and very noisy street.

Room Tip: No swimming pool and no fitness center.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was a great hotel, 35 Rooms ! Yes the rooms were small but comfortable, clean and fresh and afterall one does not go to Beiruit to stay indoors. The hotel colours were crisp and colourful which gave the hotel a good vibe; starting at the reception desk. Simple breakfast but enough to get you going for the day. Professional, helpful staff and the hotel is situated in a good location to just step outside and start your tour/walk about in the Hamrah district of Beirut where there is lots to see, do, places to eat and shops galour. I would stay there again without a second thought.

Room Tip: I actually stayed there in DECEMBER 2012, but I the date was not available from the drop down list.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2014

All the usual amenities including hot showers,and lavish breakfast. Not a noisy area even on the weekend. Within walking distance of the promenade along the sea and American University of Beruit. In the Hamra district

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth E
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I checked in this hotel for only one night, the staff were very good and helpful, room are nice and well decorated .
for me the breakfast wasn't that good ( since you are in Beirut you expect much more ), it's very good choice for quick trip .

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo