ParkTower Suites
Agoda.com
US$111
US$98
  • Restaurant
Le Commodore Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
US$217
US$195
US$266
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspark tower suitesabc mallself cateringan extended periodone bedroom suitesafety boxamazing spalong stayhair salonwalking distancehotel of choicesitting areabuffet breakfast isthis wonderful hotelcomfortable staythe hotel staffrooms are spacious
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was my second stay at Park Tower suites, and I must admit, it was even better than the first one.
The room was different then the first time, one bedroom, however it was comfortable. Great accommodation, friendly all time smiling staff. The breakfast is traditional Lebanese w some French twist. Felt like home!
I would definitely recommend for a short of long stay… keep it up!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Waleed Abou Z, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Samer N,

I appreciate the time you spent in preparing to post your review. It is rewarding that you are considering ParkTower Suites as your second home. We are always in motion to improve and compete with the five stars hotels and I am quite sure that we can reach these standards encouraged by guests like yourself. Thank you again and hopefully we will meet next time you stop by ParkTower Suites.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have been sent so many times to Lebanon for work and I have stayed in a lot of hotels around Beirut. But once I found Park Tower Suites, I have always asked work to put me here. First the furnishings are top-notch, you can say you are staying in a boutique hotel. I have been staying here since 2006 and every time I come back, they always make improvements and it is for the better! The breakfast is definitely better!

They have varying rooms (2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom, studio) and I have stayed in all of them. It is clean, well furnished and the balcony overlooking Mount Lebanon cannot be missed! Nice to relax after a hard day's work. All rooms include a kitchenette (microwave, kettle, fridge) which is a nice touch. Housekeeping staff is polite and keeps your room spotlessly clean everyday. Internet is now free which is a great feature but only good for one device. At this day and age, one carries a laptop, a tablet and a phone. So you have to disconnect, wait around 10minutes and connect another device. Perhaps this will change in the near future.

Hotel staff are great from the doorman, reception, restaurant to housekeeping. They are friendly and make you genuinely feel welcome (without being haughty or annoying). There is a spa and pool at the hotel but I have not tried yet as I always come home a little later from work. Maybe next time. There is a coin-op laundry located at the basement for your clothes that don't need drycleaning - handy and inexpensive for long-stayers. Drycleaning service is also available.

The hotel is located in Achrafieh, an affluent neighborhood in Beirut.- comparable to most European cities if I may say so. You can always find a place to eat nearby any time of the day (or night). And when it comes to nightlife, Monot and Gemmayze is just a stone's throw away! It is also walking distance to ABC mall/cinema, TSC supermarket and Rizk hospital.

So with all these, what more could one ask for? A colleague of mine stayed in a different hotel and he couldn't stop complaining. I advised him to stay here. He did move and he stayed for three months! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear GranielG,

It is highly appreciated that you are describing ParkTower Suites as if you found a fortune, by that you are encouraging us to keep on striving to have the hotel well maintained, always improved, stylishly furnished, calm enough for the guests to relax, with extremely polite staff, free facilities, modern spa with pool, laundry machines and more... All the staff and I, are always ready to welcome you and your colleagues with pleasure, hoping to meet you at the nearest opportunity.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed there with friends for 5 days. The quality of service as well as luxuries is definitely something noticeable. The breakfast buffet is extremely generous. The choice of bathrobes is thick and fluffy, not the cheap, thin kind found at most hotels. The bedding is thick and plush, the kind that you sink into and the choices of lotions, shampoos, etc are luxurious. Besides that, the hotel was within minutes walking distance from the ABC Mall and the pubs. I definitely recommend it and would repeat the experience again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Waleed Abou Z, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Elie H

Thank you so much for promoting ParkTower Suites by posting your above review and recommending our hotel to be the destination of the shoppers.
Your positive comments posted on TripAdvisor was very well received and appreciated by my colleagues and myself. We were very pleased to know that you have rated us as a hotel with incredible attentive amenities and bedding.
This proves that we have succeeded by achieving our goal which is mainly ensuring guest satisfaction by paying attention to all the details starting from the moment of stepping into our institution till their departure.

l look forward to welcoming you back among us and we always seek to make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

On my second stay during 2 consecutive business trips, the hotel matches 5 stars hotels.
Great accomodation,friendly all time smiling staff,clean spacious rooms, quiet corner, excellent wifi , rich breakfast, clean environment .. Feels like a second home .
Reasonable cost for the services you get and I highly recommend.

Reda 55

Room Tip: Higher floors are less noisier
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Reda78180,

You really summarized most of the services that I always strive to follow its details in order to approach the 5 stars hotel standards. It is very nice to read the above review from a repeated picky witness such as you.
All my colleagues and myself are very excited of your opinion about the friendliness that you felt it in your second home.
It is highly appreciated that you are recommending ParkTower Suites' facilities and especially about the value of money.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

this is my second summer in parktower . excellent location very convenient nby downtown, malls, shops, restaurants, bars, business area during the day and leisure for day and night.
Rooms are very clean , staff very professional and friendly ,
room service is excellent always on time, never late .....
breakfast area very cozy food is delicious, great environment quiet and safe.
parking 5 floors under ground , easy to find a place.
receptionists are very helpful, follow all our needs and very representative.
Overall experience was great and for sure again next summer....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear susu d,

Thank you for highlighting our proximity and central location, hope you had the time to walk around and experience it.
Hopefully your next visit to ParkTower Suites will be as amazing as this time and even more!
Thank you again for your feedback and for promoting our hotel and our lovely country.
See you next summer..