“Great place to stay”
Review of ParkTower Suites

ParkTower Suites
Ranked #32 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 3 days with my friend and her baby daughter. Originally we had reserved a room and requested an extra baby cot. We were pleasantly surprised that the cot was there and placed in the room upon checkin without having to request or remind them.

Our stay was very comfortable. The staff was super friendly and an hour or so after we checked in, we received a call from an employee named Lara asking us about our feedback and checking to see if everything was up to our expectation. I thought that was a nice touch considering i don't usually get check-in calls during other hotel visits. The room was fully equipped with toiletries as well as coffee that got replenished on a daily basis without us having to request them. I had difficulty using the remote control to activate the cable tv so i called the front desk and within less than a minute they had sent a gentleman from maintenance to show me how to use it. My favorite was the breakfast buffet. In a nutshell, they are extremely generous with their food. The food is fresh and replenished constantly and made fresh instead of just being heated up.

The location is great because it's near the ABC mall and within walking distance from shopping stores and downtown Beirut.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends who are coming to visit Beirut in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Indji,
Thank you for staying with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.
It makes me really proud to know that you had a nice stay with us and that you noticed our prompt services in addition to the friendly staff. I am also glad you benefited from our restaurant as I checked and knew that you used it for all kinds of meal.
You are right that our hotel is near all shopping stores and malls while you feel it is very calm to unload your stress.Thank you for your kind words about our services and facilities.

Thank you once again for choosing ParkTower Suites during your last visit. It was a pleasure having you among us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Located in a very quiet and beautiful area, Achrafieh, Park Tower suites has offered me everything i was searching for. Very friendly and professional staff, comfortable and very nice rooms, perfect gym and spa, it will definitely be my choice every time i want to choose a hotel in Beirut. Very close to all restaurants and malls, it is the best choice for both business and tourism visitors. Thank you for the staff and i advice everyone to stay there.

Room Tip: Higher floors with nice city viwe
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear Fares N,
I would like to thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in ParkTower Suites.
It is a pleasure to know that we exceeded all your expectations, from the moment of your arrival till your departure.
Many thanks for complimenting the staff, the rooms, the location and all other facilities in the hotel.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back to ParkTower Suites Beirut in the near future

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The beds are comfortable,the rooms adequate with a TV in every room (I had a 2 bedroom suite)the lodging basically clean.I liked having a large refrigerator.The service on the other hand was spotty at best there was a lack of towels occasionally, a lack of body gel(we got our own)at others water bottles were not replaced,the only sharp knife broke etc,we also had issues with the internet,eventually fixed but so slow...The front desk staff always chatting on the phone??!!Makes zero effort. The balcony forget it cannot be used it 2 noisy AC units are right there.My other gripe was Madame Fadia [--] who booked my suite in April on the premises, and refused to acknowledge the massive drop in the rates(she gave 4 or 5 different answers when contacted) published on their website in early August ,12 days prior to my arrival .She furthermore made no effort to upgrade maybe, or to even contact me when I checked in or during the month I was there ,showing zero concern about me as a customer.The only thing that matters is clearly the money.As a Lebanese American I am appalled by the sub par manner I was dealt with.I hence cancelled the second part of my stay and moved to Le Gray! Ah now that is a property that understands the definition of customer service.Never again will I stay here and I certainly cannot recommend this property.Price too high for( lack) of services rendered.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rhonaalice
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear rhonaalice,

I appreciate that you took the time to describe the positive points in ParkTower Suites.
I met today with the key persons in the hotel and gathered your requests and feedback during your stay (12 August-12 September) and really was more than surprised because all your stay was superb as you assured it in writing upon your check out.
Fadia is in charge of reservations, she informed the guest relations agent to call you; they did and received a reply that everything was going fine.
Furthermore refilling one liter of bottled mineral water and two bottles of shower gel is done on daily basis unless a guest asks for more, which unfortunately did not happen from your behalf (same thing for the towels).
The front desk agents use the phone to follow our guests’ requirements and demands.
As for the rate, we follow the yield management concept for that it happened that we couldn't offer the rate that you desired.
At the end, I am definitely sure that each review is beneficial in order to keep on fine tuning; this is why ParkTower Suites is ranked close to the five stars hotels in Beirut. We are ready to welcome you in our hotel at any time and please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Park Tower Hotel strategic place was ideal place for the calm weekend we seeked while still staying in busy ashrafieh. The room was beautiful and well kept and we truly enjoyed a good service.

we will definitely be visiting again.

S.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear s s,

Thank you for the time you spent to write your review; it is summarized, well arranged and enough to guide potential guests to select ParkTower Suites. Our hotel has always been preferred throughout the years, competing by its location, services and facilities.
We will definitely keep our standards up to reach our guests full satisfaction as we always do,

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Totally amazing service, and gorgeous hotel.. U can benfit from free break fast, pool , gym and spa.. Very well located in Ashrafieh close to the capital and walking distance to pubs restaurants and shopping mall. I advise you all to check it out in person.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear sherifsharaby,

Thank you for the description in your review mentioned above,
We are very pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay at ParkTower Suites.
Your nice comments about all our services and facilities are much appreciated.
It is good to know that we are being able to keep up high standards of service and meet your expectations.

Hope to see you in the near future once you visit our lovely country,

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed at the park Tower Suites many time now and each time it only get better. Very relaxed atmosphere and suites are very well equipped. Great TV system with all channels you can think of. Even all of the Al Jazeera Sports Channels. The best thing about the Park Tower is the very professional staff they have. Words can't give them justice as they go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The Park Tower Suites is in a very nice part of Beirut, away from the heavy traffic, yet close to ABC Mall.
As I am a business traveler and I spend a lot of my time on the road, I have finally found my home in Beirut.

Naser

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Naser A
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Naser A

Thank you for taking the time to expose your feedback about ParkTower Suites on TripAdvisor.
I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have appreciated the attentiveness and promptness of the team.
Our hotel is in the heart of Beirut, very close to all land marks and at the same time in a calm zone.
I always check the special requests of our guests in order to execute and implement accordingly; Al Jazeera sport channels were one of those requests.
You are really considered a loyal guest and we are always counting on our repeated guests to reflect our image and standards.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed 25 September 2013

A fantastic hotel in a wonderful location. I found the staff particularly friendly and attendant on any and all needs. Never hesitating to assist they made it feel like a home away from home. The rooms where very clean and well appointed. I recommend the pool and gym facilities as well. Highly recommend staying at this fine facility.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Timothy R

Dear Timothyjr

Thank you for the time you spent to publish your valuable feedback following your stay with us at ParkTower Suites. It is a pleasure to read your compliments about our staff, their friendliness to make you feel as if you are home with all the facilities of the hotel, which reflects exactly our slogan.
We always compete by all our services and mainly cleanliness with all other details.
We are honored to note that throughout your stay, your whole experience was excellent and up to your expectations.
Finally, thank you for recommending our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to ParkTower Suites next time you decide to visit our lovely country,