“Great staff, grubby room”
Review of ParkTower Suites

ParkTower Suites
Ranked #30 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I hate to say anything negative about this place, as the staff were completely charming. They couldn't have been more helpful. The only downside - and it really is a downside if you are paying for a fairly large suite - is that the room simply wasn't clean enough. I am not a hygiene freak - if anything, I'm slightly the other way - but when you walk in and see bits of fruit peel and plastic and tiny shreds of toilet tissue on the carpet, it really isn't the sort of arrival you want. I asked for the room to be cleaned and it wasn't; I went to find the maids, asked them if they could use a hoover on the floor, and eventually it was. Third time lucky. That apart: good, central, safe location; good pillows; excellent bedlinen; sagging mattress; tiny, tiny bathtub and dimly lit, rather dated bathroom; spartan breakfast; the whole a little overdue for a refurb?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rektikano
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Rektikano,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I have indeed read your notes with very great attention. I already took action and pinpointed the problems mentioned with all the key persons.
Moreover I started fine tuning each and every point.
Please accept our apologies for the issues you have encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very nice friendly staff, lara , elisse and hussein did their best to make our stay more comfortable ,
The hotel location and service was great, We enjoyed our trip ,,,looking forward to come back again,thanks to the hard working staff made our stay even more nice.

Room Tip: Higher floor has less noise away from school .
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Essam M
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Essam M,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post such a great feedback on TripAdvisor.
It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed staying with us, and found the services, the friendliness and the location up to your expectation.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our lovely city in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I loved everything about ParkTower! The location is very central, close to everything, easy to grab a taxi and near a mall and supermarkets.
The staff were all lovely in particular Leah that just made sure we were happy and settled at all times, she was very helpful!

Room Tip: We were in a regular suite, was fine for my mom and myself, spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Paula B,

Thank you so much for promoting ParkTower Suites by posting your review and recommending our hotel to be the destination of the shoppers.

Your positive comments posted on TripAdvisor were very well received and appreciated by my colleagues and myself.

We are very pleased to know that you have rated us as a hotel with incredible attentive location, facilities and services.This proves that we have succeeded by achieving our goal.

l look forward to welcoming you back among us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My son lives in Beirut. He personally visited a few hotels on my list. All 4 star and up. I'm a snob. We decided on this hotel for its great location & value and was pleasantly surprised. I honestly believe each of the employees must own this property. Each of them (Lara, Hussein, Lea, Hassan- and all the rest) treat the guests as if we were in their private home. Rooms are SPACIOUS, CLEAN, Beds are wonderful, room was quiet, supportive pillow choice kept me out of pain, breakfast was delicious & healthy as I am vegetarian, Robes are plush, housekeeping kept room neat & clean, toiletries, blowdryer, 3x magnification mirror, rain showerhead & scale in bathroom, daily turn down was a lovely bonus, balcony view of the mountains was fabulous day or night- (I even saw a rainbow last day), service was prompt (checking in & out, directions, getting taxis, change of large bills, more towels, even the doorman helped my son jump start a dead battery on our rental). Wifi worked well with our 2 computers. Walking distance to anything you can possibly need. Wish I had time to utilize spa or pool as they looked lovely.

Room Tip: High floor is recommended.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear MissCindy,

Thank you for staying with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
With great pleasure I read your overall positive post and shared it with the ParkTower Suites team.
I would like to thank you for your review and the way you promoted our Hotel.
We are so glad you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the location, rooms, bedding, Wifi and Restaurant...
It is true we are lucky to be situated at a Walking distance to anything you can possibly need.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience at ParkTower Suites. We look forward to having you back soon among us.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you are planning a work trip or a longer stay in Beirut you I fully recommend booking a room at ParkTower. Well located, very confortable rooms, nice gym and great service. The staff is really efficient. Lara, Lea and the others on the front desk are extremely helpful as well as Hussein, Hassan and the rest of the restaurant staff. I stayed for almost two months there and don't regret at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear CHZImmermann,

I would like to thank you for the time you gave to share your experience following your stay with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut.

It is a pleasure to know that you had a perfect experience at our property. Thank you for complementing the reception team for the prompt and professional service, and for your positive notes about the room, the restaurant and gym.

We value your comments on the Spa, the front desk staff, as well the Food and Beverage team.

I am excited to know that you enjoyed your overall visit and that everything was up to your expectations.

On behalf of the whole team at ParkTower Suites I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Beirut.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at Park Tower for an extended period (over a year) and we were very satisfied. It was truly a home away from home. We had a one-bedroom suite, which is spacious (about 70 m2) and has two balconies. Two beds are comfortable and there is enough space in the closets and drawers. The living room has all the necessities like a writing desk and a sofa and includes a small kitchen corner with a fridge and a stove. Satellite TV offers 121 channels, including most French channels. There are 2 TV sets in the apartment. Unlike some European apartment hotels, the suites are cleaned daily and bedding and towels changed. The location of the hotel is convenient, in the heart of Achrafieh, within walking distance of ABC Mall. Restaurants in Monot St and Gemayzeh are also nearby. Even downtown is relatively near.

The service at the hotel is efficient, particularly the receptionists, who are there 24/7 to assist with any problem; Lara and Lea are particularly friendly. One should not forget the 1st Floor Restaurant, which offer a decent selection of meals at a reasonable price. The service is very good. During our stay there were several chefs and waiters; Hussein was there most of the time and could serve as an example of a competent professional. There is also a room service providing restaurant meals.

I would recommend the hotel to business people and tourists looking for a pleasant place to stay at a fair price.

Room Tip: The best suites have 2 balconies
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jiri P
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Jiri P,

You really summarized most of the services at ParkTower Suites that I always strive to follow in details in order to approach the 5 stars hotel standards. It is something rewarding to read the above review from a repeated picky witness such as you.
All my colleagues and myself are very excited about your opinion in regards to the friendliness and that you felt it in your second home.
It is highly appreciated that you are recommending ParkTower Suites' facilities and especially what you have mentioned about the value of money.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at the Park Tower Suites for an extended stay. The room was large and included a kitchenette which was very convenient. The front desk representative, Lara, was excellent! She provided great service with a smile and helped by reserving some tours for me during the weekend. I'm looking forward to coming back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear C.M,

Thank you for staying in ParkTower Suites recently. What a wonderful review you have posted on TripAdvisor; it is highly appreciated by the entire team and myself.
We are all excited to know that you have enjoyed the experience and the hotel’s facilities.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.