Le Patio Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsuruguay streetpedestrian areadowntown beirutroom serviceyour doorstepgreat boutiquepillow menurecommend lepersonalized servicebusiness tripwalking distanceamazing locationdefinitely stay here againbest hotel in townamazing servicethe hotel staffrooms are spacious and clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2012

When we arrived at the hotel, all of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They double upgraded us to a nice suite. The following day they recommended a great taxi service for us who drove us to all the interesting sites outside the city that we requested (plus one he recommended to us which we loved). The hotel stored our luggage for us the whole day until we had to go to the airport. Overall, this was a great experience and we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2012

For my job, I have to travel 60% of my time. I have a little bit experience as a guest, and not always is easy. I can tell you that, being in Le Patio Boutique Hotel, has been as stay at home.

The building is very nice, the location it could not be better in a very beautiful center location, the rooms are big and comfortable, and the service is very kind, well prepared, and helpfully.

In the same street, there are a Pub in the corner, outside the hotel, that is a little bit noisy. But stops at 1:00 am. So it was not a big problem for me.

Anyway, when I come back to Beirut I will be hosted in this hotel again, and I recommend to all my contacts. I have no reasons to change, and there is not to much opportunities to find a team with this excellent service.

Room Tip: Ask in the reception for a room far away from the pub.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucas R
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I have stayed at le patio Beirut twice this far. March 2012 and September 2012, and I shall certainly stay there every time I go back to Beirut. The location can't get more central than that. In the heart of solidere, few steps from saifi and jemmayzeh and walking distance from hamra and zeitouna bay. In addition, the service is impeccable, the food is delicious and the attention to detail is something I haven't experienced in 5-star hotel chains.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Nothing to add. Lovely hotel in great situation, friendly and efficient staff. Very happy.

Hm, need to write more, still happy with hotel! :-)

Hm, need to write more, still happy with hotel! :-)

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The first thing we noticed when entering this hotel is the modern clean look it had while preserving the original features of the building. Very friendly staff and we liked the fact that it was not a chain hotel with hundreds of room. It made the whole experience more personal and family like. Great service and great location close to restaurants, coffee shops, and shops. The only downpoint in my view was that we could not park the car straight outside the hotel's door but rather had to park it about 50 Meters away (valet parking service provided)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple