Le Patio Boutique Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsuruguay streetpedestrian areadowntown beirutroom serviceyour doorstepgreat boutiquepillow menurecommend lepersonalized servicebusiness tripwalking distanceamazing locationdefinitely stay here againbest hotel in townamazing servicethe hotel staffrooms are spacious and clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have stayed at Le Patio several times and it never disappoints. The staff there is extremely friendly, always there to assist in any way and want to ensure a delightful stay. The room are clean and spacious, and provide everything one needs. The hotel is centrally located in Solidaire with many businesses a short walk away. The area is full of restaurants and cafes as well making it quite vibrant and lively. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming into Beirut. I would also recommend the Resta Suite as a great room option.

Room Tip: Choose the Resta Suite if you're there for a few days, it's worth it. Also, some of the suites have a spacious balcony that is worth it for a quiet evening when the weather is nice.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

You will amazed to experience accommodation in heart of Beirut, yet in a calm, elegant, well developed boutique hotel, literally everything you could ask for! Le Patio is by far my best boutique hotel experience in whole MENA region. Maybe it is Beirut, but for sure the staff, rooms, management, and cuisine all have demonstrated top class service and caretaking. Thank You and highly recommended to all expats, tourists and westerners.

Room Tip: Definitely the smoking 503 room with balcony!
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Everything was good the location is wonderful for me because I love shopping and the hotel is in the middle of the shopping area, the stuff were very polite and helpful , the breakfast was very delicious and had lots of varieties, the suite was very clean and very well equipped, the only bad thing was the noises from the parties came from outside but after the second night you will get used ti it, I think every time I travel to Beirut I will choose this nice hotel ...

Room Tip: Everything was perfect except for the noise of the music that comes from the outside, but after a the second night you will get used to it and will sleep
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is our second time around at the Le Patio in almost a month. Our home is only thirty minutes away from the hotel !!.But we will definitely stay at the Le Patio again any time.
I am a very busy surgeon and my wife is a very busy housewife with three little kids to look after.
To us Le patio was the ideal place with the ideal location where we can take a break from work and home and at the same time be close enough so that we don't have to spend half a day driving.
To me three things are most important when I run away to relax for a day or two:
1-Very few hotels can compete with Le patio regarding the location , so central yet very quiet if You want
2-Clenliness; the hotel extremely tidy and clean
3-Frindliness of the staff: all staff members we met were very friendly and helpful

Finally I loved the breakfast on the lovely terrace

All in all it is worth every penny spent . We will definitely do it again.
We also recommended it to good few of our friends and some of them already stayed at Le Patio and again enjoyed it.
Think about having a membership or a special guest card with some privileges to regular customers .
Dr. Hazem Badih

Room Tip: Rooms with the terrace are best
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazem_badih
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The staff of the hotel were very hospitable and personal, almost everyone addressed me by name, they extended every assistance possible and were very accomidating breakfast was dilicouse and they had lots of varieties, the suite was clean, spaciouse and very well equipped , the only vice was the weekend partying noises near by that continued till the early hours of the morning, but if you were a party animal, than that would be perfect for you, saying that, I was able to sleep soundly after getting used to the noise.
The location..... Couldn't be better, smack in the middle of town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business