“Love that place the hotel staff are super friendly, no for Carthage restaurant.”

Queen's Suite Hotel
Ranked #97 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The staff are super kind, and welcoming . The room was so clean and quite. The breakfast was yummy. Location was so convenient unless your looking foe a sea view. All shopping area was close-by . One thing bothered me which is the restaurant that rent the same breakfast dinning area after 11. I thought that dinning place is for the restaurant guest and they can use it to eat. I got some food from a favorite restaurant and wasn't sure if i can use that place, so I asked the front desk girl, that girl misunderstood me and said yes I can eat there. Anyways, I went there to eat, in the middle of my meal a young guy came to tell me I can't eat there and that place is a independent restaurant . I was like I' m so sorry I didn't know but should I leave now, I mean can't I just finish, its a sandwich ?! He was like no you have to leave right now!! The owner was behind what they did..so go outside the hotel, have a nice walk and get a nice meal somewhere with friendly Managment .

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy N

Reviewed 8 January 2013

My partner and I stayed here for New Year's Eve. The price was very reasonable given that parking, wifi and breakfast were included ($130 plus tax).

The location in Hamra is excellent.

The room was quite large and spacious. If I were in North America, I would quibble about a few things (e.g., some mold/dirt in the bathroom, some nicks on the furniture).

Although we were on the third floor overlooking a main street on New Year's Eve, it wasn't noisy.

The overall decor of the hotel is tacky but I guess some people like that type of style!

We slept through breakfast so I can't comment on the quality.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They let us check out an hour later although our room was booked.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TorontoLeesar
Reviewed 8 December 2012

One wouldn't want more if one's target is a well-located, neat, value-for-money hotel in Beirut (Hamra).

Staff members are sooo nice and helpful. Rabih, Nadia, Caroline, Sami and Mhammad.. Did I forget anyone? Extremely welcoming; very professional.

A very convenient under-ground parking for those with cars, which is kind of rare in Hamra.

Will not consider any other hotel for my next stay in Hamra.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The staff very friendly, hotel was clean, nice.
i will go back again for sure
Location in center of the city, you don;t need to drive.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This is a smal hotel with good size rooms. It is important to ask for a remodeled room. I have stayed here twic in recent weeks. The 1st time I was given a suite with two very small beds. So small I rolled out on to the flooor in the middle of the night. The beds for more the size for a small child than an average adult. The furnishings were old and dowdy with a rusted blind in the bath. The should have been thrown out 10 years ago.

On my 2nd stay they gave me a suite on another floor that hd been recently redone. It was 100% better than my previous room, with a queen size bed, a tile shower and new furniture. A very pleasant surprise.

The location is great with many dining options within easy walking distance. Parking will be a problem if you have a car.

THey serve breakfast on a delightful terrace but the quality of the buffet is disappointing. Little choice, no low cal milk, no toast, no pancakes or french toast, only hard boiled eggs. I decided to buy from a grocery and eat cereal in my room. There is a small table and a place to heat water.

The price is reasonable and the staff is helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. On arrival I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to an executive suite. Thirty minute walk to city centre shops and close for Hamra bars. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was ok. Slight negatives room bath/jacuzzi took forever to fill and water temperature was either hot or scalding hot. Airport transfer slightly more expensive than flagdown taxis. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel is perfectly located just minutes walk away from 'The strip' and other bars and cafes where all the action is at night. The service was good, the rooms are clean and comfortable. WiFi access is good. Cafe prague and Crepaway are just on the doorstep and offer excellent food. Swimmining pool is on the roof of the adjoining hotel which is no problem but its very small. Higly recommended and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends