“Scandalously Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Secteur 75 - CLOSED

Secteur 75
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: The place and the furniture are designed for people to see and be seen. Basically we are creating a "sharing space" for people who would like to meet others.
Paris, France
“Scandalously Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

If you have no idea where to go. You are stuck in the middle of nowhere. You want to enjoy a drink or two and have a good experience then head to Secteur 75.

(Although i speak both English and French I say the first word (Secteur) in French and the Second one (75) in English.)

Why is it called Secteur 75? The eclectic feel and design of the place are conceptualized through the travels of 75 different regions around the world.

So my new friend was not a pleasure to talk to but hey:

The music was the best. (non of this commercial songs you listen to 25 times a day)

The lighting was really awesome man.

It is truly a magical experience. I have been there twice already.

The food is good. The drinks are fresh. The crowd is decent.

Hop on & let the good times roll.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Shirleysplace8

“A groovy cool place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

I absolutely love this place. I've been there countless times, always drawn to the place for the friendly staff, excellent food, good value for money and exquisite music.
The place's interior design is avant-guard.

Beirut
“Seriously overpriced for mediocre food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

We went there for Sunday brunch. The menu was a little too tilted toward breakfast but I managed to find a burger plate to order for LL 32,000. I think that was the most expensive burger I have ordered in Beirut and it is nothing special. We also ordered the slamon and swiss omlette which was fine and tried their nutella banana crepe, also ok. The bill came to $109 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I think that is too overpriced. Service was good.

• Visited February 2013
“Did not enjoy my night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

Was not a good experience. Some bars are much better and must be ranked better than this

London, United Kingdom
“Awesomeness redefined!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

Was recently in Beirut and we fell across this wonderful place. It's a restaurant/bar which has got everything we could possibly ask for. A food menu to keep you confused since everything sounds so good - we definitely recommend the club sandwich. I doubt we've ever tasted any like that anywhere in the world. The cocktails have got a taste of heaven, and we'd strongly recommend the moscow mule. The music will keep your head grooving that's for sure. We were lucky enough to go on a Saturday night where the DJ (a short yet charming fellow) was playing some songs that were absolutely fantastic; that was probably the best music we'd heard on our trip to Beirut. We were also lucky enough to come across the owner of the place, who's a very welcoming, generous and naturally, yet rebelliously, attractive man...Overall, the experience at Secteur 75 is overwhelming. You're not sure what's the best part of it all, because everything is simply exquisite. We highly recommend it to anyone visiting Beirut!

• Visited March 2012