“A month away from home at home”

Staybridge Suites Beirut
Ranked #16 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
“A month away from home at home”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

On the behalf of the Jundi family, we would like to thank the whole staybridge team for their exceptional services, professionalism and great hospitality. We stayed at the hotel for a month and all we can say is nothing but great things. Whether it is the tasty complementary breakfast,the stunning infinity pool, great wifi service and the outstanding and responsive housekeeping service, simply no cons detected. A special thanks to Guy for always sticking around being courteous, dynamic and a great guide. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an ultimate luxury experience and I will book my stay again at staybridge suites Beirut in the coming future.
Hani Jundi

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Let us first thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your last visit to Beirut.

We are truly delighted to know that your stay was indeed a great experience as we constantly try our best to seek consistency in delivering memorable experiences to our guests.

Our staff is always ready to exceed your expectations.

Looking forward for your next visit at Staybridge Suites Beirut.

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at Staybridge Suites for 2 nights in July 2014 with some friends. From the moment we walked in, we knew we had made a great decision in booking this hotel. The service was fantastic and the aesthetics were beautiful. We stayed in a gorgeous suite and the stunning rooftop pool provides an oasis away from the craziness that is Beirut. We would like to mention Tarek who was incredibly helpful during our stay! He went above and beyond his role to help us with whatever it was we needed, from finding a hairdresser to booking the cheapest taxi. Thankyou Staybridge for a wonderful experience! We will be recommending this hotel to everyone we know and we look forward to visiting you next time we are in Lebanon :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly value the opportunity given to Staybridge Suites Beirut to provide you with accommodation during your last visit to vibrant city of Beirut. Our main goal is to provide all our guests with a pleasant & memorable experience.

Our staff are always ready to serve our guests and to ensure their satisfaction throughout their stay with us.

Looking forward for your next visit in Beirut.

Faithfully yours,

Muscat Governorate, Oman
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks during the month of July and was very happy with the services provided by all staff of the hotel from various departments.

My heartfelt thanks to entire front office team from Rabih and Tarek to Elie, Nour and Sara... just to name a few (I think I got 95% of the team). I love how they genuinely cared and rendered the type of service which didn't make you feel like you were staying in a hotel, but in their homes.

Many thanks to Guy and Shady from the Fnb team at the Den who were always cheerful at any time of the day. I would like to thank to everyone there and the kitchen team as well. Your food may have been limited but was very tasty nonetheless.

My most sincere thanks to Wael and the entire Housekeeping team. You all are remarkable and have made my very stay the best possible.

Last but not least, the security team who keep us safe. I thank you all and the management team for making sure that the guests of this hotel are safe.

All in all, I loved my stay. The lobby was clean, spacious and welcoming. My room was great as well. I staying on the 18th floor which had a nice view of the city line and the sea. The rooftop swimming pool was great. It was clean and a real treat to relax and enjoy the view and the sun.

I do regret one thing though; although I stayed there for 3 weeks, I did not get a chance to enjoy the BBQ and cocktails the hotel management hosted everything Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Perhaps next time!

Room Tip: high floors viewing the sea!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rahul817
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

To start, I would like to thank you for the efforts in sharing your experience with us at Staybridge Suites. Having read your amazing review, this brought the team nothing but happiness and satisfaction as well it has proved that our staff are ready to serve our guests and ensure that they are showing a genuine interest and empathy to our clients.

Thank you for complimenting our hotel facilities and services of the staff.

Looking forward for your next stay at Staybridge Suites Beirut

Faithfully Yours,

Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites with my wife and our children from 4th July until the 8th July 2014. Our hotel room could best be described as a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with spectacular views of Beirut. Modern and tasteful decor throughout was supplemented by a fully equipped kitchen. The only feature which let the accommodation down slightly was the air conditioning which whilst being brand new was not very user friendly and took some time to bring the temperature down to a fully comfortable level. Service could not be faulted; the staff at breakfast and at reception could have not have been more friendly, polite or helpful. They arranged a fantastic day tour of Harissa, Byblos and the incredible caves ( which is an absolute must see) and gave good restaurant recommendations. There is a pool on the rooftop which is equipped with plenty of comfortable sun loungers and is very well designed, making the most of the excellent views from its lofty position. I came very close to rating the hotel as excellent but just stopped short of doing so because of the breakfast which offers a small selection of items; although the quality of these items was perfectly acceptable it did not match the extremely high standard offered by the hotel in all other areas.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have more spectacular views of the City
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank George Z
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the time you have taken in posting your experience stay at TripAdvisor following your recent visit to our hotel.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback concerning the facilities provided in our suites. In addition to that, we would like to thank you for your kind words concerning our employee's service and friendliness as well as the views from our rooftop pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in this lovely city of Beirut in the near future!

Pasadena, California
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The Staybridge Suites Beirut is brand new and feels very fresh and updated. I booked 3 categories of rooms, a studio for 1 night, a 1 bedroom for two nights and a 2 bedroom for 3 nights. All rooms had well appointed kitchens and full bathrooms. There was construction going on across the street but, only during normal business hours and the area was traffic busy most of the time. The 2 bedroom suite had a large terrace with a view of the sea. It was quite spacious and accommodated 5 adults with plenty of privacy. The 1 bedroom was equally spacious and had a nice seating area.. Good pillows and beds were very comfy. The studio was also spacious but on a low floor so didn't have much of a view. The breakfast buffet was quite nice. Our host Guy made the mornings very entertaining and welcoming. The selection was a local variety of fresh good tasting items not normally found on the American breakfast table. The coffee was not so great but, the rooms have French press coffee makers so a quick trip to Younes coffee roasters in Hamra will get you set up with a great cup. There's a Starbucks also in Hamra too but, look a bit further and you'll find Younes roasters.. We didn't have lunch or dinner there but there were dozens of good places to eat within walking distance in and around the Hamra area. Falafel/kabob stands are on every corner and they served wonderful local dishes. The baklava sweets shops have wonderful snacks too.
The staff at the hotel were wonderful and very friendly. I had communicated several times with the manager before our arrival and he was able to address all of my concerns. The taxi from the airport was a little challenging as not everyone knows the hotel yet. It's so new. And no one knows street names so you almost have to identify land marks to get anywhere. Don't pay more then $30US. Then add tip. I had a little confusion regarding the held amount required on my credit card before completing booking my room but, I managed to clarify. One of my group I was traveling with left his iPhone behind and we thought it was gone for good.. But, the manager called and emailed shortly after our departure and was able to get the phone returned with no problem. The mobile sim company Alfa has a tiny office across the street. Bring your passport and about $50-60 cash only. You'll get a local sim that's good for 30 days. Very handy and cost effective for getting around..
All in all the experience at Staybridge was well beyond my expectations. I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: A high floor will give a lovely mountain and sea view.. Room 1505 was very nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for complimenting our hotel facilities concerning the rooms and breakfast. Your advices for sure will be beneficial for the guests who are willing to visit Staybridge Suites Beirut.

Looking forward for your next stay at Staybridge Suites Beirut

Faithfully Yours,

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I visited beirut alone on june 13 and stayed at this marvelous hotel for a week...the staff are so kind and hospitable....the room was spacious , verrrry clean and well furnished ... with 5 minutes walk you can reach a very important commercial street in beirut called hamra where there are shops of all brands and variations including supermarket and pharmacy....I came to know all the nice reviews I read about GUY ,the gentleman at the breakfast buffet was true....he's so nice and friendly and im honored to meet him....Nour,Tarek,Elie at the reception desk are just lovely.....I felt at home during my stay and if I ever visit beirut again I wont even think of changing my hotel

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Our staff is always ready to exceed your expectations.

Looking forward for your next visit at Staybridge Suites Beirut.

Kindest regards

Mayssa Achkar
Alberta
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel June 16-18. The hotel is in an excellent location to walk to shopping and dining locations. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The pool and lounge area on the roof provides a relaxing and stunning view of the city of Beirut.

Rooms are spacious and comfortable with a small fridge and cooktop. The only negative comment I would give this hotel is that there is no bar or restaurant in the facility. The first night I arrived it was extremely difficult to find a place to watch the World Cup since the hotel did not have a bar and all the other places were booked up.

I understand this chain wants to create an atmosphere of home away from home but it would be nice to have a small bar. Just keep that in mind when booking this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark W
Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for choosing to stay at Staybridge Suites Beirut and for providing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to read that overall, you have enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know that our facilities and services, especially our spacious room, the pool and the Kitchenette, met your expectations.

As for the bar we will take your valuable comments into consideration in order to deliver the best experience for our guests.

Once again, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Staybridge suite your home away from home in Beirut.

Mayssa Achkar