“the worst I ever been to in the world”

EWA Hotel Apartments Raouche
EWA Hotel Apartments Raouche
Ranked #22 of 46 Beirut B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I have been to more than 10 hotels in Beirut over the last ten years, this is my first and last time in EWA hotel. I'm writing this report while I'm still in here spending my third night of a one booked week.
I'm staying on the top floor, the show room in display of the hotel pics.
To make it short, good location, very friendly front desk and very helpful, reliable internet but it is a paid internet, however not expensive.
The place has not been maintained for ages, furniture smells as well as rest of the apartment, I had to ask first thing for air freshener, which they can't provide but they can spray the room, walls are not clean, first morning had blocked toilet out of the two toilets, now I have a swimming pool in the bathroom, we can't shower or bath because the hot water leak ended with flooding my bathroom and they had to shut the water of the apartment, electricity is strange, so lights connected to AC unit, which means if I need to sleep and turn off the lights can't keep the heat or AC unit on, while if I need anything on, have to keep the lights on even during the day, and it is not a magnetic key or electro saving, it is the switch in the bedroom that controls everything. one TV in the living area, no TV's in bedrooms, kitchen supply is below average but usable,
As said, first and last time to stay here regardless how friendly and amazing the front desk and the view.

Room Tip: it can be perfect place for back packers but nothing above, would have stayed here with no problems...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Waleed A
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I'm used to the great experiences of Rotana Hotels, and this is not different. They welcomed me right after I got off the plane, got a ride to the hotel. Very nice staff. Great experience. Would really recomend it.

SOSCO CO. Director Manager,