“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #40 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Manama, Bahrain
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I stayed at the hotel for more than one week and every time i needed something there was someone who really listens and ready to help.From the moment you check in, it clicks. Friendly and generous staff, very clean, a double bed room that has got all what you need and more, delicious food as well friendly staff...you cannot really not notice how these people really care about you.
I totally recommend the hotel and surely will come back.

Room Tip: Check the room, if you dont like it, they will change it for you.amazing.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
JamilBakhos, General Manager at Dunes Hotel, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Cesar M
Greeting from Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes!
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us your comment about the hotel and staff and for recommending holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes on Trip Advisor.
We are very pleased to know that staying in our hotel was a great experience and that you enjoyed all our facilities!
We look forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.
Jamil Bakhos

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The property is in the heart of the city, so is pricey. Unlike most hotels I stay worldwide, the rate does not include breakfast or free Internet, although the hotel did mislead me by advertising I could surf the Internet from my room but did not mention I had to pay for it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Aliyusufali
Greeting From Holiday Inn Beirut Dunes!
Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes hotel and for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on TripAdvisor,
We understand your concern and thank you for reporting this misunderstanding, I will highly appreciate if you may provide us with the online source you used and send it to my personal email jamil.bakhoshid@hidunes.com
Hopefully you will come back again to Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes so that you can experience what we are best known for.
Cambridgeshire
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The staff here can't be faulted: and it makes all the difference, even on a short stay. They were all extremely helpful and friendly - from concierge to the housekeeping staff.
My room was very comfortable: clean and spacious. Only minor criticism was the view - basically the wall of another building. Not very attractive.
The breakfast and lunch buffet were great. Room service menu also good.
The location was very good.
The gym was a bit disappointing: rather small and not very well-equipped.
All in all a good hotel for a short break.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view?
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
JamilBakhos, General Manager at Dunes Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Canthinkofaname
Thank you for staying with us at Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes and for taking the time to share your experience with us on trip advisor.
It was a great pleasure to read and share your list of pros and cons,
We strive to make our guests experience one of the best, so please be sure that your feedback has been communicated to avoid future repeats.
We are happy to see you enjoyed our facilities especially the Breakfast and the room service menu; hopefully you will come back again to Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes so that you can experience what we are best known for.
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I consider myself a lucky persn to choose this hotel. Holiday Inn Dunes.

This mainly for the excellent rate I got, the prime location and the outstanding services provided during my stay.

I already publicized that to my friends who travel for their vacations or business tropes.

I will no doubt go more n more to holiday inn Dunes if in Beirut or other branches of around the world.

I would also link my Decision about the hotel to the warm receipt n welcoming extended by Mr. Walaa Nasar who was their during my late arrival. He did a wonderful job that reflects not only respect n hospitality. But he also exceeded my expectations in meeting my needs. I therefore like to commend him and thank the hotel management at large.

• Stayed June 2013
JamilBakhos, General Manager at Dunes Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Al Mousa_Mohammad
Greetings from Holiday Inn Beirut Dunes!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful comments about the hotel facilities and the staff.
We are glad to have such great team members who are always excited to meet all your expectations and make your stay one of the best.
There is no better reward for our hard work than knowing we have succeeded in satisfying your needs. You have boosted Walaa’s morale for many months to come!
We look forward to welcome you in the near future.
Reviewed 6 June 2013

It was a nice pleasure to meet such high qualified and educated and professional staff in very luxurious hotel
You forced me to come again and again and I will do it
Nice room
Nice food
Very professional front office department like Mahmoud Junblat & Walaa Naser

• Stayed June 2013
JamilBakhos, General Manager at Dunes Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear RamziChaaban
Greetings from Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes!
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about the hotel and the staff on Trip Advisor.
We are glad to know that your stay at Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes was perfect and one of the best; we look forward to welcome you in the near future.
Baghdad, Iraq
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Excellent hotel ,Friendly staff , Great Food and Cost Effective.
Great Location near Everything :)
Neat the Airport , few minutes to the Roucha Rock , Few minutes to Hamra Street.
Just there is no swimming pool in it.

For sure I would recommend it for all my friends.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mouhannad_Alageedi
Greetings from Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes!
I would like to thank you for your post on Trip Advisor and the way you promoted our location, one of our highlights, hopefully you enjoyed our surround.
We are glad you enjoyed our facilities and we look forward to having you back at Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes.
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Amazing staff and especiallyat the front office department....Always ask about Mr. Walaa Nasr,and I sure that you would like the hotel
Clean rooms, rich brakfast, excellent atmosphere
Good location, very good team, good fitness center

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Fadika
Dear Fadika
Greetings from Holiday Inn Beirut Dunes!
Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Beirut-Dunes hotel and for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are glad to have such great team members who are enthusiastic about work so they can meet all your expectations.
It’s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our facilities; we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.