“My best days in lebanon”

Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche
Ranked #24 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I would like to say thanks for the Ramada hotel team for their support and excellent service they provided for us during our stray in the hotel from the first touch with the reception team till our check out, the all stay was perfect, the hotel team effort to make this stay adorable is really appreciated as for us it was our best trip to Lebanon "Thanks Ramada Hotel" and I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to recommend the Ramada Raoucheh hotel for all who's looking forward for a stay in a very clean and relaxing hotel.
Another time thanks for the hotel team and especially the reception crew.
Thanks again from UAE.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Amir L,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review of the hotel. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed the hotel and overall experience.

We highly appreciate recommending our hotel and complementing our Front Office team. We are happy to have met your expectations and given you an enjoyable stay with us.

We assure you we will do our utmost to make your forthcoming stay as pleasant as possible in Beirut.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed in Ramada Plaza Beirut for five days, everything was absolutely perfect. Hotel is located in the heart of Raouche are. Neighborhood is quite safe and upscale with nice cafés and restaurants. My room was very clean and comfortable and made me enjoy my stay. Thanks to Ramada Plaza Beirut family, definitely will come back again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear John H,

First of all we would like to sincerely thank you for the complimenting review you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor. It gives us a great pleasure to know our clean and comfortable room made you enjoy your 5-day stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My first time staying in Ramada and I can say that I had the best experience ever, from the location of the hotel to the lovely atmosphere, the clean rooms and the efficiency of the house keepers to the friendliness of the outstanding staff that I have dealt with and not to forget the amazing food served. I will definitely book my next visits to Beirut in Ramada Plaza Raoushe hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Dear Woody W,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Beirut. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your first stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you for complimenting our Location, Lovely Atmosphere, and Cleanliness of the Rooms, in addition to the Efficiency of our Housekeeping Staff, Food & Beverage service, and the Friendliness of our Staff in general.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I've stayed there 4 nights to participate in a seminar held at the hotel, the hotel is quiet, clean and the crew was very nice
I think it's better to try to improve the Internet service in the reception area where it is weak and intermittent
But in general the service is excellent

Thank you, and I think if I came to Lebanon in the future, I would choose stay with you

yousef hasan

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Mr. Yousef Hasan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely experience on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Beirut.

We are delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time and that you were happy with the hotel’s overall service and facilities. We sincerely appreciate you for complimenting our staff, cleanliness and ambiance.

Your comments about our Internet service in the reception area have been passed to our IT Manager, to make sure it is more consistent in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Beirut.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

During my stay in beirut,i stayed in ramada hotel and really enjoyed my time. Being located in the center of the capital near the sea as well as the vivid hamra street make it one of the special features of such a place. the professionalism and freindliness of the staff cannot but let you feel at home. Rooms are spacious and neat,not to mention the great facilities including the gym and pool. I cant wait until my next visit to lebanon to stay in ramada hotel.Ihighly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 306Danas
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our location, staff, rooms, gym and pool.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

During my stay in Beirut, I made a good choice staying in Ramadan Plaza Raouche. The hotel location is very central, though its very close to well-known Hamra Street. The stuff makes a excellent work and welcomed me friendly, not to forget about the delicous food. The rooms are fresh, clean and luxury, they daily clean-roomservice makes your stay extra comfortable. Ramaza plaza have suitable rooms for families and couples.

Ramaza Plaza is a must during your stay in Beirut!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Ghenoa K,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our staff, location, rooms, and we are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious food.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The ramada plaza is a great place to stay! The staff are excellent! They have a high facility gym and an amazing pool. There room service is very delicious. The housekeeping are so trustworthy and they do a great job cleaing. Truly, the ramada became my second home in lebanon.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Abdullah A

Dear Abdullah A,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the gym and the swimming pool experiences, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our room service, housekeeping and our staff service in general.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.