“World Class Hotel....”

Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche
Ranked #24 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
“World Class Hotel....”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Superb service.....amazing hotel and staff who will make your stay an ever lasting memory. Excellent location, amazing service, very professional staff. high quality of rooms with amenities.
I unreservedly recommend a stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Iyad M,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our service, location, rooms, and for complimenting the professionalism of our staff. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Fadi Kaedbey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the presidential suite. A stunning room with a great view. Friendly staff. The location was very practical as it is close to the airport and the down town. Breakfast buffet covered all the basics and a bit more.

• Stayed May 2014
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Jad K,

I would like to thank you very much for the great feedback you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our Presidential Suite, the friendliness of our staff, our location, and our breakfast. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

It's a very nice hotel near Rouche rock. Also close to airport, down town and hamra. I was attending a conference, that was well organized. The conference room is very chic and spacious. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Walid S,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback about our location, conference room, and for recommending our hotel. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you back to this lovely city, Beirut, very soon!

Houston, TX
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for 9 days at this hotel in Feb. This is our second long stay there after our honeymoon last August.
We took a suite and we liked it! Size of the room was good.
You cannot ask for a better location. Near to everything but not too crowded as is the case in Hamra or other areas downtown.
Joanna the manager was great as usual!
The lady who made pies was friendly and remembered our order always!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Isam R
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Isam R,

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback about our location, in addition to your kind words about our staff. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 22 February 2014

It was very comfortable, romantic and warm experience, the suite was nicely decorated , the staff is very welcoming, the valentine's night at the VIEWS bar and restaurant on the 18th floor with panoramic sea view was stunning, the performer was performing mostly valentines songs which made the night more dreamy and sophisticated, the food was neatly chosen to match with the theme night ..it was a real authentic valentines experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Raji A
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Rayyy,

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about your Great, comfortable, romantic and warm Valentine’s experience, in addition to your positive remarks about our staff, and our food service. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We spent valentines eve at ramada plaza. They were doing a package, dinner at views restaurant thats on the 18th floor. The food was great and the decoration was so romantic. And the room was spacious and very nice. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear AliAt1992,

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about your best Valentine’s eve, our food service, romantic decorations and our nice rooms. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!