Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche
Hildon Hotel(Beirut)
  • Bar/Lounge
Bella Riva(Beirut)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat italian restaurantexpress checkspacious lobbymr nabillarge hotelspecial thankslebanese sweetspool and gymnice stayfitness centerfront desk stafftasty foodfew minutes walkthe hotel staffperfect locationroom service ishamra street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Superb service.....amazing hotel and staff who will make your stay an ever lasting memory. Excellent location, amazing service, very professional staff. high quality of rooms with amenities.
I unreservedly recommend a stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Iyad M,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our service, location, rooms, and for complimenting the professionalism of our staff. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the presidential suite. A stunning room with a great view. Friendly staff. The location was very practical as it is close to the airport and the down town. Breakfast buffet covered all the basics and a bit more.

• Stayed: May 2014
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Jad K,

I would like to thank you very much for the great feedback you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our Presidential Suite, the friendliness of our staff, our location, and our breakfast. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It's a very nice hotel near Rouche rock. Also close to airport, down town and hamra. I was attending a conference, that was well organized. The conference room is very chic and spacious. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Walid S,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback about our location, conference room, and for recommending our hotel. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you back to this lovely city, Beirut, very soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I stayed for 9 days at this hotel in Feb. This is our second long stay there after our honeymoon last August.
We took a suite and we liked it! Size of the room was good.
You cannot ask for a better location. Near to everything but not too crowded as is the case in Hamra or other areas downtown.
Joanna the manager was great as usual!
The lady who made pies was friendly and remembered our order always!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Isam R
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Isam R,

I am pleased to hear your positive feedback about our location, in addition to your kind words about our staff. How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!