Coral Beach Hotel & Resort
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Casa D'or Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$80
35 Rooms(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$105
US$102
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclean poolneeds renovationfree upgradeclose to downtownvery nice hotelreception staffsheratonpoolsairportmediterraneanlebanon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I stayed 5 nights at the Coral Beach Hotel during a business Trip,and I was very disappointed by the Hotel in General.
First of all ,The internet did not work during 1.5 day which was very annoying for my business Trip, the following Days the internet has worked very seldom .
On my first night ,I found a Needle inside the Head Pillow ,which was quite dangerous as I could have had hurt me .This shows how the hotel lacks of Cleanliness from the Housekeeping side.

The Bathtub did not have a Plug, which is abnormal for any Hotel !anyway ,I called the Reception so many times to finally have the engineering coming to my room after 35 min with a smaller Plug borrowed from another room, which was then impossible to remove once Fixed , Therefore I had to use a Screw Driver to empty the Water, A Real Disaster !

The Hotels overall Lacks of Professional Staff.
The only positive point of the Hotel I reckon is the Location (Facing the Beach with Large Pools).
I certainly won't come back to the hotel of my next Visit to Beirut.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank cecile m
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My sister-in-law's wedding took place there. Great service but the internet is not free. it has a good location. great service and nice pool. i would recommend this hotel to anyone. Beirut is an amazing place for young people and this hotel sure made me feel welcome and happy.

Room Tip: Choose one with view of the pool and sea
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

1 night on Dec 2012.
Location is very good! 10 min (distance - 25 min with traffic!) from airport.
Sea side.
Rooms ok but old fashion and toilette not very good.
Unflrtunately there is construction close the hotel so sea view is very bad.
Breakfast not includes and to expensive compared to the price.
Wifi complementary but bad connection.
Service ok and nice people.
For this rate tou can find better.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 4 December 2012

The hotel rooms have good view but the regular room sizes are very small. The staff of the hotel are quite friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is ok. A good option for business travellers but not for leisure especially if you are travelling with family

Room Tip: If you are travelling with family check the size of the room before you book.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dub_Biz_Traveller
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stayed two nights as family getaway and for our kids to go swimming,
The hotel is nicely decorated, rooms are wide. Clean. However the staff especially in the breakfast restaurant are so unfriendly , rude and careless.
First day we came down the girl asked us in a rude way. What.'s your room number!!
And the next day we were having breakfast two employees were standing 6 meters away from our table chatting and swearing bad words, we could clearly hear them.

Also we had problem with reservation. We booked sea view room. And when we came to the hotel she took us to first floor room with pool view. When we wouldn't accept it. She moved us to partially sea view room.

As for all I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family