“Feed Back”

Ranked #10 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Feed Back”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I travel to Beirut few times a year, but never tried this hotel before! However now that I had the chance to do so. All I can say that it’s an excellent hotel from all aspects (Staff, facilities, quality of the product)! Plus their location is very convenient close to the airport at the same time around 10 min drive to down town. So I can called it a resort within the city as the minute you walk in to the hotel you feel like you are away from everything and you can really enjoy your time there. The swimming is amazing plus the variety of activities they offer is as fulfilling. They have a bar in the lobby with live singer that certainly blows the mind with her voice moreover the variety of songs between English/French a great spot to have a drink and relax after long day. The hotel staff has a very positive attitude and everyone is smiling and enjoys what they are doing genuinely which I think it’s make such a big different in the stay. They always offer to help, and go the extra mile for you even if it’s outside their responsible area.
To summit up a great hotel, great value for money & definitely will recommend it to everyone without hesitation!
To hotel management (Keep it up & I look forward to my next visit)
THANK YOU for everything.
Jaouad S
Dubai

Room Tip: Pick a room with Swimming Pool View! between (4&& floor)
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
rchbat, Public Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Dear Jaouad S,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut for your recent stay and for the wonderful feedback you have provided. You will be happy to know that we have shared your review with the team and we will do our utmost to continue exceeding your expectations in the future. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Yours sincerely,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We chose moevenpick Beirut for our business trips to Lebanon. Location, service , cleanliness of the place and friendliness of staff made it our best business hotl in the region.
The friday brunch is amazing if you have a celebration or a group to invite.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are hreat. however, size and quality of rooms are very similar in all hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We live close to the hotel while in Beirut, so this is a review of the Sunday brunch and not the hotel itself.

I'm sitting here incredibly full and incredibly happy about what can only be described as the best meal I've had since we got to Lebanon. Almost everything was totally delicious, with the highlights being the tuna sashimi (fantastic quality), whole roasted steak and some of the chocolate desserts. If I have to nitpick the pasta I tried was a bit overcooked and undersalted, and the lobster was slightly on the dry side. Apart from that I cannot really fault anything.

This has to be one of the best value for money deals in the city. Of course it's not cheap per se, but the selection of food and quality is so spectacular that price becomes irrelevant. Highly recommended if you want to spoil yourself on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

Spent a week with the family. Beautifull hotel with great service. The pool is amazing, employees friendly and very helpfull.

• Stayed April 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

If I could give the hotel a 3.5 I would. Overall it's a nice hotel in quite a good location. Beside the coast it has nice views, however you will need to taxi into the centre for a bit more life. Hamra is within comfortable walking distance.
The hotel itself is clean and the rooms are nice although on several aspects it feels more like a 4 star. For example, the staff weren't particularly helpful on check-in, providing only a duty free shopping map and no information on where we were or about the local area. The bar prices are rather high, even for a 5 star hotel although the cocktails were delicious. Overall I recommend this hotel and although I only tried the indoor pool, the resort facilities looked great. My tip: you shouldn't pay more than $10 to get around the city in a taxi and $20 to the airport. Also recommend the 'Walk Beirut' walking tour.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank karljhamilton
rchbat, Public Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Dear Mr. Hamilton,

Allow us to take the opportunity to thank you for your constructive comments.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and the location of the hotel directly on the Mediterranean Sea and within walking distance from Hamra street and other ideal shopping locations.

We apologize for not having had the necessary information upon check-in to make your stay even more enjoyable, however for your forthcoming stay, we would recommend you visit our newly opened Guest Service Center in the Main Lobby of the hotel where our Concierge is located for any tips, recommendation and reservations in Beirut.

We are happy to inform you that we have opened our Resort Facilities, and are opening next week our open air pre-clubbing chill out lounge, Square, for a unique dining and evening experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon to your hotel in Beirut.

Best regards,

Communication Manager
noida
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Movenpick Hotel and beach resort at Beirut is just a dream land with beuty of sea.

I have taken a deluxe sea view room in Movenpick. I reached in hotel in night, but next morning I woke up and looked outside my room, I was just amazed to see the location of the hotel.

all emenities are good. Pools are of international standard but the showers and changing rooms are not up to date.

mjain25@gmail.com

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Earth City, Missouri
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I recently stayed @ the Movenpick for a night and I would do it again. The staff were courteous and professional. The rooms were clean and sitting at the veranda in my sea view room early in the morning with a cup of coffee was certainly worth the $ 225 that I paid. Breakfast was okay. I wish it was more Lebanese like the one at the Four Seasons.
The only disappointment was the Burj Al Hamam Restaurant. But that is for another review.

Room Tip: sea view rooms are def worth it. and make sure you are high enough to take advantage of it.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business