“Perfect for business or for weekend break”
Review of Hotel Albergo

Hotel Albergo
Ranked #30 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 22 March 2012

The staff can't do enough for you and make you feel very welcome. As it was my second visit, they upgraded me to a suite for no extra cost and it was bigger than my flat in London! The food in the restaurant is very good and breakfast was lovely too. Best scrambled eggs I've ever had.

The staff organised cars for me and charged them to the room as I'd heard horror stories of trying to get cabs (especially as I don't speak Arabic). They also recommended some day trips for me as I had some free time.

I'll definitely be going back; really lovely hotel and city.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Grattafagiolo
Hotel A, General Manager at Hotel Albergo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Dear Grattafagiolo,
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed our rooftop restaurant cuisine as well as our scrambled eggs.
I really hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future in your Beiruti Home

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We had booked two rooms and they are very personal and different. The staff and management was very friendly and helpful in all respects. The room service came within 5 minutes of ordering!

We had dinner and drinks in the restaurant on the top floor, and enjoyed all the dished, in particular the crab salad. Thank you for our stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anne-Tine

Dear Anne-Tine,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux and for taking the time to share your opinion on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay in our premises, and I really look forward to welcoming you back in your “Home away from Home” in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Interesting hotel with stylish rooms each has a taste and experience

• Stayed: January 2012

Dear Tarazitarek,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux and for taking the time to share your sincere comments on Trip Advisor.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in our premises in the near future,

Reviewed 17 January 2012

The Albergo Hotel shouldn't be compared to the other hotels of Beirut!
As it's adopting a unique concept, very personalized service, great rooms and very good service.
This place got a spirit, an atmosphere and a breeze of Beirut!
Surely not a chain hotel like many other hotels!
I recommend it to all those visiting Beirut.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BearArabia

Dear BearArabia,
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux and for taking the time to share your lovely comments on Trip Advisor

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt the special spirit and atmosphere of the Hotel Albergo.

We look forward to welcoming you very soon again,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2011

I've tried the hotel & the roof top and both are perfect, the rooms are large and very comfi., the personal is very nice & helpfull, the beds are so gr8! great room service too! The hotel is in the middle of Beirut at a walking distance of so many nice places.
As for the restaurant everything on the menu is excellent! the tiramisu is the best i ever had. The place is so cosy & so beautiful it makes you forget that you in the middle on Beirut!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Jihanedh,
I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux and for taking the time to share your comments about your stay in our premises on Trip Advisor.
I really look forward to welcoming you back in our restaurant and Hotel,

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We were in Beirut in mid October for my husbands birthday, so our choice of hotel was very important to us. We could not have been more pleased. The Albergo is a special place to stay; a refurbished Ottoman house in a smart part of town. The rooms are substantial and gracious. Ours was huge, with a four poster bed, very comfortable sofas and balcony. The lovely roof terrace is an ideal spot for a sunny breakfast as well as drinks in the evening, and there is a small roof-top pool which was very welcome after a day visiting any one of the many sites that Lebanon offers.
The hotel team couldn't have done more for us.Service was first rate - attentive and friendly.
The hotel is an oasis of calm away from the cacophany of noise in the city. Car horns and construction noise are the norm and there is work going on next to the hotel, so ask for a room on the other side.
All parts of the city are easily reached from the hotel and we walked to some very good local restaurants and bars.
If you are going to Beirut, you won't find a better, or lovelier, place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank josie013

Dear Josie013
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities especially the breakfast, spaciousness of your room and the rooftop swimming pool, service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

What a wonderfully charming hotel in the heart of Beirut. Close enough to everything, yet a haven of tranquility in the hussle and bussle of Beirut.
A real Middle Eastern experience. Absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Sshtayeh

Dear Sshtayeh,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Albergo Relais & Châteaux for your recent stay and for taking the time to share such a lovely review on Trip Advisor.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us,