“I always come back”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I liked the hotel from my first stay and therefore always come back to the Radisson Blu Hotel when I am in Beirut. The staff is so friendly and professional and gives you a lot of personal attention. You feel safe and like at home. This positive experience continues from check-in when you arrive at the reception, maybe tired from a night-flight, until you check-out of the hotel. Service quality is really good, rooms are nice and also the food in the small restaurant is fine. A short walk and you are downtown at a seaside area with lots of new restaurants in this lively city. They have a good Spa, only the Fitness Centre could be a bit more spacious. I can definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: If available, choose an executive room, then you have also access to the Business Lounge in the hote...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for the time spent to review our property!!

I am thrilled to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and so delighted i was to hear that you found our staff friendly ,professional and attentive.

I was also happy to learn that you liked the room and the food.

Thank you for recommending our property and i look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

It was my first stay in Radisson Blu Hotel Beirut and I was really impressed with the worm hospitality and the friendly atmosphere there. It was a very enjoyably experience fro me and for my family. I did recommend this hotel to all my friends who are planning to visit Beirut in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to review our hotel!

It is indeed a privilege for us having you recommending our hotel.

I am delighted to learn that you found our hospitality worm and our atmosphere friendly and i will be personally sharing your feedback with all the team .

I look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel .

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut.
I would say if you are travelling for business and you want to have the right service, then this is the place to go. I stuff there are really nice, smiling, helpful, and they care about you. I will recommend this hotel for everyone.

Regards,
Ba's

Room Tip: Business class rooms just perfect
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent to review our property!!

I am thrilled to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and so delighted i was to hear that you found our staff nice, smiling, helpful and caring.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Are you looking for a fancy hotel with huge reception area and plenty of resturants. do you want to see crystal chandeliers and original paintings in your room? well then, the Radisson Blu is not the right hotel for you.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a nice affordable hotel in a central location with some of the friendliest staff you will meet as well as nice rooms then you should consider it. Normally i would go for the fancy stuff for my vacation, but everytime i am in beirut i end up booking in the Radisson. the staff, especially the ladies and gentlemen at the reception are one of the nicest i have seen.

Room Tip: try to upgrade to a business class room, it is worth it. and go for higher floors and not the ones f...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to review our hotel!

It is indeed a privilege for us that you end up booking our property when in beirut.

I am delighted to learn that you found our staff and especially the reception staff very friendly and trust that your feedback will be directly shared with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon here at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel .

Reviewed 30 July 2012

While they drove a hard bargain on the price, they absolutely delivered on their promise. Nancy and the team were extremely considerate and did everything they could to help at every opportunity, from the guys in the breakfast cafe, to the porters. I do not have a single negative word to say.

They made our trip to our friend's wedding (which coincided with our 3rd anniversary) very special indeed.

This 4star hotel outperformed a supposed 5star we stayed in Prague recently.

Well done and thanks.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent writing the review!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, which I have shared with our staff.
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, but mostly I am pleased to know that you found our staff friendly & accommodating.

I was very happy to know that your trip to your friend's wedding was very well arranged.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, spacious rooms and perfect location.
The hotel staff easily adapted the menu items to cater for my gluten free diet, and had rice and corn cakes on the buffet for breakfast.

I would love to see the Non-Smoking areas better & strictly arranged so that people who do not smoke, and cannot smell cigarette smoke can sit in the lobby without being forced to inhale cigarette smoke.

1  Thank N H
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent writing this review and i was thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay!!
You will be happy to know that within the coming 2 months 80% for the hotel rooms will be non smoking.
I look forward to welcome you back very soon.
Nizam Bou Antoun General Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Nice decorated room. Indoor swimming pool is fun. staff is friendly. It is so 80s! u still can smoke wherever u want.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank koray k
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!