“good business hotel”

Ranked #12 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Bergamo, Italy
“good business hotel”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

a "standard" business hotel with all you need when away for business: big room, full confort (including a very good bed, which matters a lot for me as I have back problems), a fully dark room, very professional personnel, good choice of food for breakfast. No suprises, for good or for bad.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with all the travel community!!
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay and found the room big and extremely comfortable, the personnel professional and that the breakfast was up to your expectation.

All the team and I, here at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel Beirut are looking forward to welcome you back whenever back to Lebanon.

Truly yours,
Kosta Kourotsidis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have stayed 5 nights at this hotel during my recent trip to Beirut. Since I am a loyal Club Carlson member I got a room upgrade upon arrival. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is great: just a few minutes walking distance to Corniche and also close to Marina and Beirut Souks, as well as Hard Rock Café and hotel Intercontinental. The only negative point was the airport transportation (probably outsourced to a supplier), as I was picked-up by a regular car from "Sixt" instead of a (hotel) limousine and had also trouble to get my pre-booked Benz to the airport as the driver was not aware that I had prepaid this service.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Dear Loyal Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel with all the travel community!!

I was happy to learn that you have found the staff very friendly and helpful and the location great.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for the issues faced during the pick up; immediate action was taken to prevent future inconveniences.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The Hotel is good one and have perfect location which near to most places "old town, Hamra, beach" But there's not view so please don't expect it.

The Business Room is large and have complimentary to business lounge which can have free drinks and beer as well. Internet connection was OK

Staff was very friendly

I recommend it for you for business or leisure trip

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.

It really makes me happy to know we have succeeded offering you a great stay which ended by recommending our Hotel to the community and for this I sincerely thank you.

I was happy to know that you have found the room large, the location perfect and the staff friendly.

Once again I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel during your last visit and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards
Fahaheel, Kuwait
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I've stayed in other hotels in Beirut and they seem very small and european in style. The Radisson is very nice in comparison to other hotels in the area. If you're American and you're a little scared of your first trip.... I used to go to the Hard Rock Cafe (or as I'd like to call it my US Embassy) to get away from some scary cab drivers! Other than that, its pretty much an average hotel when it comes to international standards, a bit overpriced, but the area is absolutely beautiful and I suggest anyone to stay in the Cornish area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your time spent reviewing our property on tripadvisor!

I was thrilled to know that you have found our hotel very nice compared to others.

I look forward to welcome you back whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Erbil, Iraq
Reviewed 3 June 2013

we stayed four night during our visit to Beirut. Hotel and staff was great. they make our stay very enjoyble. we would definetly go back to Beirut and to Radisson Blu. Location is great very close to all main attractions. walking distance to Marina and Beirut Souk and only few steps from corniche. thank you

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel Beirut!!!

I am delighted to know that we have succeeded making your stay very enjoyable and I was happy to learn that you found both our staff and location great!!

Thank you for staying with us and for your determination to come back.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

sussex
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed here a few times before and this time I got upgraded to a business room.The internet connection was slow and a weak signal but worked ok otherwise. The room was nice, usual Radisson decor and quite a good sized room. . This gives you access to the executive floor, but its a bit lame dried up sandwiches and a couple of bottles of wine. Hardly anyone uses it!
breakfast is good, a good choice of food but I didnt eat in the restaurant in the evening as no one else seems to either.

The gym is fine, although can get busy after 5pm with a lot of people there chatting and using their mobile phones but not really doing much exercise! The downside is because of the indoor heated pool being below, it gets very warm in the gym..Otherwise all is fine...a good hotel

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Pier P
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear valued guest,

I would like first to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property on trip advisor!

I was happy to know that you found our hotel Good and that you found the rooms nice and good sized.

You will be happy to know that by the end of the month we will be having on board one of the most qualified Chef's and lots of improvement will be seen in the lounge.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Brechin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business event. From arrival and check in to departure the staff in this hotel were great. Very polite, courteous and could not do enough to help me. The hotel is very comfortable but a little jaded in places.

We used the meeting rooms downstairs and again it was serviced to the top standard, including coffee, cakes etc. A very god buffet type lunch as well in the dining area.

Really worth using this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to complete this review regarding your recent stay with us.

I really thank you for recommending our property and for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and have found our staff great, polite, helpfull and the meeting room serviced with the highest standard

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.