“Excellent Hotel with excellent services”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The most nice thing was the beautiful smiles of all the hotel staff. The breakfast was excellent with very wide selection. Very fast checkin and checkout. The rooms are very well furnished.
It's sure that we will visit agsin.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like first to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Beirut during your last visit!!

I was happy to learn that you will visit us again and that you have rated the hotel's service and product Excellent, starting with the Check In to the breakfast, the room, the Staff to reach the Check Out.

Our goal is to always provide a combination of service and product aiming to reach 100% guest satisfaction and in your case i was thrilled to know we have reached this goal.

I look forward to welcome you back during your next trip to Lebanon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Warm welcome, fast check in and outstanding service
Wasy access with good location close to all areas
Rooms are clean and well staffed
Staff are nice well educated and attend your request immediately
Follow up on your stay show the care of hotel management

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent sharing your experience with all the travel community!

I was happy to know that you experienced a pleasant time and that you were happy with the hotel’s overall service and facilities.

I sincerely thank you for your positive comments.

Welcoming you back in the future will be a great pleasure to all the team.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this place. The rooms were kept clean and tidy. The lobby restaurants are good. I liked the place and would try to visit again. The place is close to Cor niche and Zaitunay Bay and also to downtown. The best place for getting around Beirut

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main street
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property!.

I was thrilled to learn that we offered you a nice stay and that you enjoyed it.
I was happy to know that you found the rooms clean and tidy, the lobby restaurant good and the location convenient and near all attraction areas.

I would like to thank you for recommending the hotel and for staying with us.
I look forward to welcome you back whenever in Beirut!!

Sincerly yours

Reviewed 9 July 2013

stayed at Radisson hotel in March and all i remember is that it was a nice experience
the breakfast was very delicious with wide selection .if you need any help from staff they re always there to help you without any hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Martinez a place to stay during your last visit and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community!!

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay; you found the staff helpful and the breakfast delicious with a wide selection.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and once again thank you for staying with Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Stayed at this hotel during a business trip. Threadbare towels, old, dated equipment. Suspiciously soft mattress, grey water coming out of the tap, 3rd grade shower gel and shampoo, sullen staff. In addition, soul-less poor excuse for a bar, dreadful breakfast set up (clouds of flies coming off the juice stand). The "business lounge" is a reconverted storage room facing a wall destroyed by high calibre bullets, with an ancient cake-display cabinet offering a pitiful selection of soft drinks in guise of "refreshments". One word for this hotel: ghastly.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you had during your last stay !

Our Standards and services are tailored to suit all guests needs from the ‘Exotic Verbena’ by Anne Sémonin brand for shampoo and shower gel exclusively made for Radisson Blu hotels, to the super Buffet Breakfast, an extensive buffet, featuring international breakfast favorites and classics including a choice of healthy options,to the softly renovated business lounge and most important our fully trained professional and friendly staff.

We are in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that we offer good value given our central location and extensive facilities. However, in your case it appears we failed to meet expectations, and for that I am truly sorry.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Radisson is a great hotel that added at least a bit of joy to our trip to Beirut. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As a ClubCarlson member I was upgraded to a better room which looked quite nice and clean. The Internet is free and works well (we stayed on the 6th floor). Can't comment on the food since we didn't eat at the hotel, but the restaurant looked nice and stylish.

The hotel is in a central location close to other major hotels, however the city looks very run-down. There're many buildings that were destroyed during multiple wars and haven't been renovated since then (ex-Holiday Inn being the biggest one right next to Radisson). I had very high expectations for Beirut and unfortunately was disappointed. So to sum up, if you really need to go to Beirut, Radisson is a great place to stay at a reasonable price

Room Tip: There're no good views, so if the size of the room is not of great importance for you, no need t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to review and recommend us on tripadvisor!!

I was thrilled to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff very friendly and helpful and the room nice and clean.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Employees steel gold and sunglasses if leave in the room
When u confront the manager
They black mail u by telling u that they will call the police but u will miss your flight for sure ??
They will not leave extra towels
Or soup until u go go down stairs to ask for it

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and would like to apologize for the inconvenience that happened.

Unfortunately we can find no record of this incident, and it certainly is not in keeping with how we treat our guests.

We urge you to contact us directly to discuss.