“Nice location, close to Corniche”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Radisson chain is very suitable for business trips. Standarts are always same, staff are very kind and helpful. Rooms are providing comfort everywhere in the world. This one also same standarts like the others. The important thing is hotel location is very close to corniche and 20 min. walk to famous Hamra Street. You can also enjoy the breakfast as a free. What else you need :)

Room Tip: Try business suits
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Loyal Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent stay and for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your recent stay here in Beirut same as all your previous stays in Radisson around the world.

Delighting our guests is a top priority for us and we constantly try our best to seek consistency in exceeding guest's expectations and in delivering unforgettable experiences.

I look forward to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed in the hotel several times in the past few months. I was amazed by the staff's positive attitude and their eagerness to assist. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the restaurant, with many choices, excellent quality and amazingly polite and helpful staff. The hotel also comes with free high speed internet, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. It is obvious that the hotel is being run by people who care and do their best to provide a pleasant experience to all guests.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Loyal Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience with all the travel community!!

I was happy to learn that our team succeeded in providing you a great service with an excellent family atmosphere, in clean comfortable and spacious rooms and I was thrilled to know you have enjoyed all the meals at the restaurant and found the hotel staff amazingly polite and helpful.

I do promise you a continuous great service and a 100% satisfaction.

I look forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Beirut!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel was ran very well. Breakfast that was included in my rate was very good. Waiter knew my by the second day and addressed me by name each time. I faced timed my kids and he came on to say hello! It was great. The rooms were nicely appointed and the hotel staff pretty good. Do not hesitate to book here you will feel welcome

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear M. Scott B,

I would like to thank you for having stayed at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and for the time spent reviewing our property!!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and experience a personalized treatment immediately from the second day.

I would like to thank you for recommending our property and i look forward to welcome you back whenever in Beirut!!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The most nice thing was the beautiful smiles of all the hotel staff. The breakfast was excellent with very wide selection. Very fast checkin and checkout. The rooms are very well furnished.
It's sure that we will visit agsin.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like first to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Beirut during your last visit!!

I was happy to learn that you will visit us again and that you have rated the hotel's service and product Excellent, starting with the Check In to the breakfast, the room, the Staff to reach the Check Out.

Our goal is to always provide a combination of service and product aiming to reach 100% guest satisfaction and in your case i was thrilled to know we have reached this goal.

I look forward to welcome you back during your next trip to Lebanon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Warm welcome, fast check in and outstanding service
Wasy access with good location close to all areas
Rooms are clean and well staffed
Staff are nice well educated and attend your request immediately
Follow up on your stay show the care of hotel management

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent sharing your experience with all the travel community!

I was happy to know that you experienced a pleasant time and that you were happy with the hotel’s overall service and facilities.

I sincerely thank you for your positive comments.

Welcoming you back in the future will be a great pleasure to all the team.

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this place. The rooms were kept clean and tidy. The lobby restaurants are good. I liked the place and would try to visit again. The place is close to Cor niche and Zaitunay Bay and also to downtown. The best place for getting around Beirut

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main street
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property!.

I was thrilled to learn that we offered you a nice stay and that you enjoyed it.
I was happy to know that you found the rooms clean and tidy, the lobby restaurant good and the location convenient and near all attraction areas.

I would like to thank you for recommending the hotel and for staying with us.
I look forward to welcome you back whenever in Beirut!!

Sincerly yours

Reviewed 9 July 2013

stayed at Radisson hotel in March and all i remember is that it was a nice experience
the breakfast was very delicious with wide selection .if you need any help from staff they re always there to help you without any hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Martinez a place to stay during your last visit and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community!!

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay; you found the staff helpful and the breakfast delicious with a wide selection.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and once again thank you for staying with Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel!

Best Regards