“Nice hotel in Central Beirut” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #7 of 120 Hotels in Beirut
Las Rozas, Madrid, España
“Nice hotel in Central Beirut”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel is a fantastic accommodation choice if you are planning a trip to Lebanon for business or leisure. Located close to everything important in the city, you can enjoy this quiet hotel which service, facilities and staff are perfect.

1 Thank Luis_M_Viqueira
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear M.Luis_M_Viqueira ,

I would like to thank you for choosing and recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel!

I was happy to read you describing the property as "Fantastic accommodation choice" and to know you have enjoyed your stay, found the location convenient, the service, facilities and staff perfect!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Kosta Kourotsidis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
NICOSIA, Cyprus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I normally stay in Radisson Hotels because I find them friently and practical. In the last 10 years I have stayed in the Radisson Blu in Deira Dubai more than 50 nights. The staff there they know me very well.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear Loyal guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I was happy to know about your loyalty to Radisson Blu Brand and I would like to assure you that we will always strive to provide you with the same constant standard of service!

I look forward to welcome you back when back to the area!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Booked car did not arrive at airport. After many phone calls and waiting 50 minutes, had to take local taxi and be harassed by driver. Rude front desk staff. Charged for breakfast when it was part of my booking in Business Room. First morning only half the breakfast arrived. No paper each morning. For a 5 star hotel, in a country where tourism has declined greatly, this hotel needs to take a hard look at itself.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Debbie L
Dear M. Debbie L ,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I do apologize for the concerns you have about your experience!

Clearly we were not performing up to our usual standards that day and for that I do sincerely apologize.

Having our guests satisfied is our main point of interest and for that I have shared your feedback with concerned departments and corrective actions have been immediately put in place.

We at Radisson Blu Martinez hotel welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better, and I have left you an e-mail privately intending to make it right for you.

M.Debbie L ,please accept our apology and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area as I would like to personally take care of your next booking ensuring you an amazing stay !

Venice, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very good hotel, with good services, nice and clean rooms, and good location in town. Breakfast is copious and there is als a fitness centre with swimming pool and sauna. The business centre offers you free sandwiches and beverages. There is complimentaru wifi everywhere in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed both the product and the service at our property!
I was thrilled to read that you found the rooms nice and clean, the breakfast rich and the location convenient.

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel during your recent trip to Beirut, I look forward to welcome you back!

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Comfortable hotel with very nice breakfast. In addition, the hotel is in the city centre. Olivo's restaurant is great, try the eggplant with parmesan. Hotel crew is very kind and friendly. Overall my staying experience was great, highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for rating us 5 stars on tripadvisor and for recommending our property!

I was happy to read that you have had an enjoyable and comfortable stay, that you liked the breakfast and found the staff kind and friendly!

Once again, I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back!

istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

It is a nice and clean hotel and I can recommend to all. Nice and rich breakfast, best breakfast I ever had so far.. Better then Marriott and Cosmopolitan Clean and big rooms, rooms was big and bathroom was very clean. Free internet is available and fast. Location is close Hamra and 20 minutes walk to Beirut souks. Bed is comfortable and room is quite.. You can take a good long sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and for sharing your experience with all the travel community!!

I was thrilled to know that you found the hotel nice and clean, the rooms big, very clean and quite, the location close to Hamra and shopping areas, the breakfast nice and rich assessing it the best you had so far!

We at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel are very detailed and always strive to provide a very unique and personalized experience to all our guests and I was happy to read we have succeeded doing so!

I look forward to welcome you back!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for a week over the new year period. The staff were extremely helpful and polite and the spa facilities excellent. However, we did not make use of the restaurant and had no meals at all here as we felt it was extremely over priced. My boyfriend is from Beirut so knew all the best local places to eat anyway.
The only down side of my experience was when I made the booking it showed I had been upgraded to a deluxe room. When I got there, it was obviously a standard room we had been put in. This was one of the main reasons for me booking this hotel and I feel let down as the booking wasn't as it was stated. But the hotel is very reasonably priced for 5 stars and the lobby is very grand. Thank you to Mahmoud who was constantly on the front door and always happy to get our car :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with all the travel community!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and found the staff extremely helpful, polite and the spa facilities excellent.

I will be more than happy to rectify the room type issue during your next visit, thus I do appreciate sending an e-mail on (diala.tabet@radissonblu.com) including the dates of your travel and I will take it from there.

Once again i would like to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with my staff. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kosta Kourotsidis,