“Great service.”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at this property based on a suggestion by a business client I was going to meet in Beirut. His suggestion was right on... This hotel is located within walking distance to the waterfront, marinas, restaurants, and the business/banking area. The room was clean and the property well kept. The staff were friendly and professional, and there was proper security at the hotel. The area did not feel 'kidnappy' at all.

Room Tip: If you care, Ask what view your room has before accepting it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and for taking the time to post your feedback on trip advisor!

I was thrilled to read that you were provided with great service in all outlets, you liked the location that was convenient and walking distance to all attractions!

As well I was happy to know that you found the room clean, the property secured and well kept!

I look forward to welcome you whenever back to Beirut!

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great hotel to stay in right in the centre of the city the seaside was walking distance, I was there for the whole week, service was excellent, breakfast was very good very clean and a lots of varieties, pool area very clean with fitness area, the Jacuzzi, steam and the sauna was good too

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for rating the hotel as "GREAT" and for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed your whole week and found the location very convenient, the service excellent, the breakfast very good, clean, with lots of variety, the pool and Gym area clean and up to your expectations!

I'd like to thank you for your business and i look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel is a fantastic accommodation choice if you are planning a trip to Lebanon for business or leisure. Located close to everything important in the city, you can enjoy this quiet hotel which service, facilities and staff are perfect.

1  Thank Luis_M_Viqueira
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear M.Luis_M_Viqueira ,

I would like to thank you for choosing and recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel!

I was happy to read you describing the property as "Fantastic accommodation choice" and to know you have enjoyed your stay, found the location convenient, the service, facilities and staff perfect!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I normally stay in Radisson Hotels because I find them friently and practical. In the last 10 years I have stayed in the Radisson Blu in Deira Dubai more than 50 nights. The staff there they know me very well.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear Loyal guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I was happy to know about your loyalty to Radisson Blu Brand and I would like to assure you that we will always strive to provide you with the same constant standard of service!

I look forward to welcome you back when back to the area!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Booked car did not arrive at airport. After many phone calls and waiting 50 minutes, had to take local taxi and be harassed by driver. Rude front desk staff. Charged for breakfast when it was part of my booking in Business Room. First morning only half the breakfast arrived. No paper each morning. For a 5 star hotel, in a country where tourism has declined greatly, this hotel needs to take a hard look at itself.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie L

Dear M. Debbie L ,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I do apologize for the concerns you have about your experience!

Clearly we were not performing up to our usual standards that day and for that I do sincerely apologize.

Having our guests satisfied is our main point of interest and for that I have shared your feedback with concerned departments and corrective actions have been immediately put in place.

We at Radisson Blu Martinez hotel welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better, and I have left you an e-mail privately intending to make it right for you.

M.Debbie L ,please accept our apology and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area as I would like to personally take care of your next booking ensuring you an amazing stay !

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very good hotel, with good services, nice and clean rooms, and good location in town. Breakfast is copious and there is als a fitness centre with swimming pool and sauna. The business centre offers you free sandwiches and beverages. There is complimentaru wifi everywhere in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed both the product and the service at our property!
I was thrilled to read that you found the rooms nice and clean, the breakfast rich and the location convenient.

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel during your recent trip to Beirut, I look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Comfortable hotel with very nice breakfast. In addition, the hotel is in the city centre. Olivo's restaurant is great, try the eggplant with parmesan. Hotel crew is very kind and friendly. Overall my staying experience was great, highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for rating us 5 stars on tripadvisor and for recommending our property!

I was happy to read that you have had an enjoyable and comfortable stay, that you liked the breakfast and found the staff kind and friendly!

Once again, I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back!