“Business”

Ranked #7 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Cairo, Egypt
“Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice hotel in perfect location with good food. All you need. Many places that you can visit around you. 5 minutes to sea waking road which is perfect for a nice walking for 3 hours or sports activity in the morning

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut during your last visit to town and for taking the time to share you feedback on Tripadvisor.

I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, liked the food and found the location perfect near all nice places with walking distance to all attractions.

I look forward to welcome you back when travels bring you back to the area!

Kosta Kourotsidis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here on business and initial impressions were good. The hotel is security conscious and well appointed.

The main problem with this hotel is the upselling. We were advised to take the executive level deal which had access to the executive club, with drinks and wifi etc. This 'club' is a tiny excuse for a club and has zero atmosphere which would induce only boredom rather than anything conducive to work or relaxation.

I am confident there are better options in this price range.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank David W
Dear Mr. David W,

I would like to take you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your experience at The Radisson Blu Beirut!

We at Radisson Blu Martinez take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

You will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feedback like yours, we have implemented new menu for the lounge hoping that it meets your expectations after the next visit!

I look forward to welcome you back!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I came away from this hotel feeling disappointed. On a business visit, wifi is key for me. The wifi in my room had virtually no signal. Despite telling reception, I was told they would "reset it". Yet as soon as I walked away from my room I could pick the wifi up. It was clearly a coverage issue in my room.

The breakfast setup was really strange. All of the tables were set for 6 to 8 people. Yet most of the diners were alone or in a group of two. Both mornings I had to sit on a table with another person and also there was uncleared settings on the second morning which no-one had bothered to clear away. I also was asked what I would like to drink and the espresso still had not arrived by the time I had finished my food. Unacceptable.

The room was clean and spacious so no real complaints on that end.

The swimming pool was also great - this was the best part of my stay.

For a future business trip, I would not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I do apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that morning, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I have reviewed your feedback in detail with our restaurant and IT Manager and immediate corrective actions were taken.

I do appreciate your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that you'll visit us again!

I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and I do sincerely want you to visit us back and I guarantee you all your expectations will be exceeded.

It would be a pleasure to personally arrange your next booking and would appreciate writing me on the following e-mail (diala.tabet@radissonblu.com) when your next trip is planned.

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel's location was perfect for me. I was in Beirut for a city trip and could reach every place by walking distance. I actually never needed to take a taxi... The rooms was very clean and comfortable. The only negative aspect I could mention is that the breakfast could have been included for the price I paid. paying 22 $ for the breakfast is way too much for Beirut... But besides this I really enjoyed my stay at Radisson and can only recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Dear M. Schabnam A,

I would like to thank you for staying and recommending the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel to all the travel community!

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, found the location perfect where all the places are reachable and the rooms clean and comfortable.

I want you to know that all your feedback is heard and will be shared with all the team.

I look forward to welcome you back when travels bring you back to the area!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I highly recommend this hotel, it is in a great location, in the heart of Beirut. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and attentive and the hotel rooms and bathrooms were spacious and well equipped.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Mr. Toni L,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Beirut, recommending the property and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am thrilled to know that the whole stay was up to your expectations, highlighting the friendliness of the staff, the location, the service and the rooms.

I look forward to welcome you back in the nearby future!

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Extremely friendly staff with a exotic location plus enjoying one of the most professional business and event managment services in the town , a very delicious full of varieties open breakfast buffet. the staff is showing genuine hospitality that you will not experience any where else

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Mr. Ehab H,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all the travel committee on trip advisor and for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with my staff!

I was extremely thrilled to read that the Radisson Blu Beirut team has succeeded in making your stay a great one, by providing you with the genuine hospitality required which we commit granting on every stay!

I look forward to welcome you back again!

sussex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for the 6th time now and its great.
I was upgraded to a business room with a big bedroom, large sofa and desk, no separate lounge as such but a very big corner room which was quite wasted on just me
The staff were friendly and polite, not quite as you would get in Dubai but I had no issues there
One thing I will say is that the business lounge on the 5th floor is woefully quiet and poor. A TV, some dried up sandwiches and no atmosphere....just a lady at a desk. Hardly anyone uses it and its not like most business lounges where its a nice place to unwind with some light music and atmosphere....its more of an afterthought. Breakfast is nice but dinner in the hotel? I couldnt say as it seems no one uses it for dinner. Overall a nice hotel, handy location and no issues

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Pier P
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Loyal guest,

I would like first to sincerely thank you for staying 6th times so far with Radisson Blu Beirut and for sharing your experience on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read you review describing by "GREAT" your stay at the hotel and I was thrilled to learn that you liked the large business class room, found the staff friendly and polite and the location convenient.

We at Radisson Blu Beirut welcome all constructive criticism as it helps us to enhance our service and facilities aiming to reach and exceed guest's satisfaction and for that I sincerely thank you.

I look forward to welcome you back again!

Kindest Regards