“travelling the Blu´s”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #11 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I´ve spent a lot of time in the Radisson chain of hotels, staying in Blu´s all over the middle east..but this one with its friendly staff especially Nancy "customer services "and "Arnold" on the front door make the stay both pleasurable and safe.
The business floor rooms are large and well equipped, and the access to the same floor level business center makes life really easy. A few chairs and tables outside with a sun shade would really CLUB up the atmosphere though!
Down stairs the open plan breakfast cum dining area is well lit and airy. The food is great and just right.

Well located just back from the promenade, and close to restaurants its a good location to be in in Beirut. 10 mins to the airport makes life really smooth in the mornings..

All in all a good hotel well recommended ! :-)

Room Tip: Go for a business room !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KirCosmopolitan
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut, recommending the property and for sharing your feedback with all the travel community!

I want to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with my staff with special recognition to the above named employees!

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feedback like yours, chairs and tables are now available on the business lounge terrace!

I look forward to welcoming you back when travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good Location,food was good,everything was there in the hotel itself.Rooms were clean.Laundry service was good.Indoor Swimming pool,Fitness center all facilities were good.More TV channels should be provided in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear M. Varun J,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post and share your feedback on tripadvisor!

I was thrilled to read that you have enjoyed every single service during your stay and would like to assure you that your feedback is well heard and will be shared with all the team!

I look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

the hotel is nicely located and well equipped with everything you need to have a comfortable stay. The pool is just great and gives you the possibility to relaxe after visiting the city or having business.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Mrs. Pamela G,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut and for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, found the hotel nicely located, comfortable and well equipped.

I was thrilled to know that our pool was a great escape after a long day and I am happy that you benefited!

I look forward to welcoming you back once in Beirut!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

after several tries in Beyrouth , the choice of Radisson has been the most pleasant and efficient choice due to it's position in town (quieter than Hamra ) but close to main places , with a very good swimming pool and a very good breakfast , and the value for the price is specifically excellent

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear M. Etienne B,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I was happy to read that you have found the Radisson Blu Beirut, the most pleasant and efficient choice for travelers based on its quite location, very good breakfast and swimming pool and for the excellent value for money!

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Nice hotel in perfect location with good food. All you need. Many places that you can visit around you. 5 minutes to sea waking road which is perfect for a nice walking for 3 hours or sports activity in the morning

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut during your last visit to town and for taking the time to share you feedback on Tripadvisor.

I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, liked the food and found the location perfect near all nice places with walking distance to all attractions.

I look forward to welcome you back when travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here on business and initial impressions were good. The hotel is security conscious and well appointed.

The main problem with this hotel is the upselling. We were advised to take the executive level deal which had access to the executive club, with drinks and wifi etc. This 'club' is a tiny excuse for a club and has zero atmosphere which would induce only boredom rather than anything conducive to work or relaxation.

I am confident there are better options in this price range.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David W

Dear Mr. David W,

I would like to take you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your experience at The Radisson Blu Beirut!

We at Radisson Blu Martinez take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

You will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feedback like yours, we have implemented new menu for the lounge hoping that it meets your expectations after the next visit!

I look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I came away from this hotel feeling disappointed. On a business visit, wifi is key for me. The wifi in my room had virtually no signal. Despite telling reception, I was told they would "reset it". Yet as soon as I walked away from my room I could pick the wifi up. It was clearly a coverage issue in my room.

The breakfast setup was really strange. All of the tables were set for 6 to 8 people. Yet most of the diners were alone or in a group of two. Both mornings I had to sit on a table with another person and also there was uncleared settings on the second morning which no-one had bothered to clear away. I also was asked what I would like to drink and the espresso still had not arrived by the time I had finished my food. Unacceptable.

The room was clean and spacious so no real complaints on that end.

The swimming pool was also great - this was the best part of my stay.

For a future business trip, I would not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I do apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that morning, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I have reviewed your feedback in detail with our restaurant and IT Manager and immediate corrective actions were taken.

I do appreciate your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that you'll visit us again!

I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard and I do sincerely want you to visit us back and I guarantee you all your expectations will be exceeded.

It would be a pleasure to personally arrange your next booking and would appreciate writing me on the following e-mail (diala.tabet@radissonblu.com) when your next trip is planned.