“Feedback”

Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Radisson Blu Beirut thanks to the service and amazing staff. I would definitely advise my colleagues to choose this hotel next come they visit Lebanon. Keep up the good work guys! cant wait for my next trip

1  Thank Thomas P
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Mr. Thomas P,

I would like to thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Beirut during your last trip, for recommending the property and for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I was happy to read that we excelled in the services provided which contributed making your stay an amazing one!

On behalf of all the Radisson Blu Beirut team and myself, I would like to thank you for the great feedback and we will be all looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The swimming pool was under maintenance which wasn't mentioned during the reservation. There is a strong fish smell in the reception area (coming from the restaurant) which isn't welcoming at all. The furniture of the rooms is very "classic" and should be modernized a little bit. The parking should be included in the price as it is in other Radisson Blu hotels around the world.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ahmad Tarek L

Dear Mr. Ahmad Tarek L,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor!

I do apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during the pool's maintenance and I would like to thank you for the constructive feedback on which we will certainly build internally!

I look forward to welcome you back one again in the city!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The room was clean, all related items were in working condition. Dinner was up to my satisfaction. Safety measures were enforced.Staff were friendly and bill was accurate. Refrigerator was in working conditions . Pool and GYM were good enough.

1  Thank Sal A
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you first for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut and second for your time spent posting your review.

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed both facilities and services!

I look forward to welcoming you back whenever travel brings you back to the area!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

One time I was there four t-shirt were stolen from my room. Maybe cleaning service was fault. I did not report of this theft because they were only t-shirts but now, I should say I put all my clothes inside my suitcases. However and to be honest, the treat in the hotel is excellent, the restaurant and its cook for me is the best of the hotel and the mess chief the best of the best, he is very kindly and professional. No problems with late check-out, good and safety parking. In any case ,I would recommended the hotel if you stay in Beirut .

1  Thank Alfonso A

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Beirut and for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor sharing it with all the travel community!

Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service and I was happy to read we have succeeded delivering it to your end.

I do apologize for the disappointment you faced with the T-shirts and I would like to discuss your concern further.

I would be thankful if you can send me all the details on the following e-mail (diala.tabet@radissonblu.com) so I can follow up with the lost & found department.

Looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you once back to Beirut!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My first experience of the hotel was very good with prompt efficient exchange with the booking Dept.on reservation and collection at the airport. The arrival experience wasn't as good though with the "meet and greet" service subcontracted to a local taxi company. The driver failed to identify himself and ran off with my luggage (literally!) and I had to race to keep up. The vehicle was filthy and he must have been related to Lewis Hamilton, such was the speed we came into town despite repeated requests to slow down. There are good limo's at the airport; use them or get a guarantee from the hotel that they will send there own car for you.
The reception staff were great and dealt with all requests promptly and efficiently. The "club" room was roomy, empty, drab, tired and could have been cleaner. Everything one would expect was there, it was just cheerless. The lounge was basic and uninspiring and fruit and cakes aside offered fizzy drinks, beer and terrible wine. The bar downstairs was preferable though pretty expensive but I suppose Beirut is.. Breakfast was fine with a buffet that would satisfy most needs though the coffee was like dishwater! It has a lot of tables so expect to eat with your neighbours.
The hotel location is good and is on the edge of the central Beirut area where security is good and the streets are clean. The hotel has a security detail and x-ray machine at the front door but the staff are incredibly lax and need to do the job I assume they are paid for. Easy and pleasant walk down to the Corniche and plenty of good restaurants in the area.
Would I go back? Yes but I'd also like to try somewhere else out.

Room Tip: Club room comes with a high floor, above the street noise I suspect but with the AC on you wouldn...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Durris681
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with all the travel community!

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that happened with our third party airport pick up company which we immediately addressed and a instantly put a corrective action.

I was happy to read that you found our reservation and front office employees prompt and very efficient, the location central walking distance to all restaurants and corniche with high security measures.

Your constructive feedback is a tool for us to improve and upgrade our services hoping that during your next booking we will be able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel is of moderate quality.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
The neiborhood is not something special but the location is good and near Beirut corniche if you would like to walk.
The breakfast and quality of food of the main restaurant has a certain space of improvement. Would attract more people if would taste better.
I would like to try another hotel to try a different experience, but would not mind spending 2-3 days max on business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AlnAd11

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut and for sharing your experience on tripadvisor!

I was happy to read that you found the staff friendly and helpful, the location nice and next to the corniche area.

We at Radisson Blu Beirut welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better and for that I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef!

I will be looking forward to welcoming you back ensuring that during your next booking all your expectations are met.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I´ve spent a lot of time in the Radisson chain of hotels, staying in Blu´s all over the middle east..but this one with its friendly staff especially Nancy "customer services "and "Arnold" on the front door make the stay both pleasurable and safe.
The business floor rooms are large and well equipped, and the access to the same floor level business center makes life really easy. A few chairs and tables outside with a sun shade would really CLUB up the atmosphere though!
Down stairs the open plan breakfast cum dining area is well lit and airy. The food is great and just right.

Well located just back from the promenade, and close to restaurants its a good location to be in in Beirut. 10 mins to the airport makes life really smooth in the mornings..

All in all a good hotel well recommended ! :-)

Room Tip: Go for a business room !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank KirCosmopolitan
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Beirut, recommending the property and for sharing your feedback with all the travel community!

I want to thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with my staff with special recognition to the above named employees!

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feedback like yours, chairs and tables are now available on the business lounge terrace!

I look forward to welcoming you back when travels bring you back to the area!