“Great Experience!!!!”

Ranked #78 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Paris, France
“Great Experience!!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

On my trip last month to Beirut with my husband, I had the chance to visit this cosy hotel for the first time and i will make sure its not my last!!!
I heard about the mediterranean hospitality and these guys showed us its value
Friendly manager and staff made sure to give us the best service as if we were regular customers
We had a great view from our room and everything was clean and tidy

I will surely recommend it to all my friends!
Keep up the good work guys will see you all again :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Sandy L
Fady A, Manager at Residence de France, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Mrs. Sandy,

It was our pleasure welcoming you at Residence de France.
Your comments and trust humble us,

We will gladly pass on your positive feedback to our entire staff,

Thank you very much for your time and for sharing your experience with us,
We look forward to your next visit,

Couples
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lebanon
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This is my second stay at Residence de France for 2 summers in a raw and will definitely have many more! Amazingly welcoming staff and manager, never have "no" for an answer, always going the extra mile regardless how tricky my request was. Breath-taking sea-view, close and far at the same time, 3 minutes walking distance to the highway from which access is easy to Beirut / Byblos / etc...Despite its closeness to the highway, the hotel is so calm!!
A small yet charming swimming pool is just what is needed for such a small and cozy hotel. Away from Beirut's traffic and noise, while only 20 minutes away from Beirut...

Cleanliness, professionalism, great location, renovated rooms and a great value for money too!!

Couldn't ask for more! I recommend it for everyone!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a sea-view room!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank justmelebanon
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your recent stay at our property,
Your recommendations and trust are truly appreciated,

We are very delighted that your experience at Residence de France Hotel met your expectations,

Our staff and myself are looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

West Chester, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We found the place dirty, smelling of kerosene, ripped carpets and sheets, the air conditioning didn't work, the pool was being repaired for 6 months, the balcony was unsafe and dirty.

If you enjoy staying in filth, smelling of cigarettes in every room - then this is your place!!!

If you stay more than 3 nights you can take home your own free Hobo.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GregWC13
Fady A, Manager at Residence de France, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

We are very sorry that your visit to our property did not meet your expectations.
However, I am personally very surprised of your feedback, since I believe it does not represent real situation of our hotel.

It is true that when you came, the pool was under maintenance, and as I have told you, it only needed 2 days (and not 6 months as you said).
As a compensation, I offered you one of the 2 rooms you booked free of charge, with free breakfast for all the guests.
And since you were not satisfied, I also offered you free access to a near aqua park at a five stars resort.
Moreover, I personally helped you find another hotel to spend your vacation in, and provided you with a free taxi to take you and your family there.

Reading your comments regarding the unsafe balconies and the smell of cigarettes in the “non-smoking rooms” makes me astonished, and I will be checking this matter.

However, we do apologize again and again if our cozy hotel was not up to your expectations, and we wish you come back and visit us again to live the real Residence de France hospitality experience.

Best Regards,