“My Review”

Ranked #39 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My Review”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

it's been an amazing experience that I would recommend to all who want to visit Beirut.
everyone was great at the hotel,
special thanks for Ali,reception people as they were very nice and helpful people.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank adham b
HassanIbrahim, Manager at WH Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Mr.Adham,

Good Day from WH Hotel!

At First, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. Our staff is always ready to deliver a memorable and joyful stay.
We highly appreciate that you recommend our hotel to all the visitors.

We look forward to welcoming you again at WH Hotel!

Best Regards,

WH Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I loved staying in the WH Hotel. Everyone was very helpful. Especially Miss Amal Aboulmouna. She was Perfect in every single aspect.
I believe she is the most precious asset to this Hotel.
Many regards to the management and the workers. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank jamaldk
HassanIbrahim, Manager at WH Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Mr. Jamal,

Greetings from WH Hotel!

We Highly appreciate your positive feedback on Trip Advisor, and so grateful to know that the friendly attitude of our staff made your stay Wonderful.

Thank you again for complimenting our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you in the very near future.

Best Regards,

WH Team
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent hotel, quality, staff, service and location and value for money.

We went for a wedding and all my friends who stayed in other hotels near by wished they booked with WH Hotel, some tried to change their hotel to this but they were fully booked and understandably so. I was also lucky enough to get upgraded to the Junior Suite at no extra charge.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank Dushi M
HassanIbrahim, Manager at WH Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Mr. Dushi,

Good Day From WH Hotel!

At first we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for you stay in Lebanon and for leaving your positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

We are Delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was convenient. In addition it is very rewarding for our management staff and the whole team to receive such cheering on their services.

Looking forward to welcome you back at WH Hotel as you are a part of the family.

WH Management Team
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is my 2nd time to stay in WH. I feel very comfortable in their rooms. The staff are very attentive, the breakfast is simple with variety and fresh very nice.

And most important the location is few steps away from the famous Hamra St.
also bathroom is tiny but its clean, some rooms do have a bad smell coming from sewage so ask for it to be fixed or change ur room.

Very secure and safe and good value for money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank AmanzM
Istanbul
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was attracted with the rate of this hotel and compared with its ratings it looked like a real bargain.

I enjoyed my stay at WH Hotel. Lobby is quite new and tastefully decorated. I had a nice welcoming upon arrival. Check in was quite fast and in less than 5 minutes i was in my room.

Having read reviews before my arrivel, I asked for a room with a good internet connection. They provided me a room on the first floor right above the front door and lobby where connection was very good. However, it was hardly above average in my room.

My room was also nive and well kept. It was good size and comfortable. Bathroom was a bit small but nothing to complain at all as everything worked properly.

Air conditioning was not the best and although it was not mid summer heat outside, my room was hardly cool. This is usually the case in Beirut hotels.

Location is great. It is in a quiet small side road and you can still simply walk everywhere in Hamra, the busy center of the town.

Overall, I recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Beirut. It was a very good value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Korkist
Cairo, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in April. It was fully booked at the time, mostly Middle Eastern Kurds or other Arabs. There is a small patio out front where you can try the local waterpipe, hotel priced of course. My hotel stay was good except that at the airport no taxi knows exactly what Leon St. is so you go to Hamra St. Then find Caribou Cafe and take the corner street to the very end. I would not recommend breakfast at this hotel. Although good is very boring and the exact same every day. The free Wifi is TERRIBLE in the rooms and only any good in the lobby. The toioet seats are higher than normal which makes them slightly uncomfortable. Saying this, it is very clean and a good value for money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Sandy A
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was afraid of booking a hotel in Hamra because the area can be noisy. WH, however, is in a secluded area of Hamra, not on the main streets (but still very close to everything) and at night I didn't hear a fly. Breakfast was good and generous and I event got a room upgrade by the friendly front desk. Comfortable bed.

Beirut is a poetic city and the Lebanese are friendly, kindhearted people. Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo