“Very nice & lovely hotel”

Lancaster Hotel Raouche
Ranked #37 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
“Very nice & lovely hotel”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I recommended to all to reserve in this hotel because of it's great location, services, free WiFi internet, free car parking, car rental services, free transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport and it's hospitality ... It's very nice place to stay in it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Waleed K,

Very nice & Lovely review :)

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects and hope to see you every time you stay in Beirut.

We are looking forward to hosting you again and again in our hotel.

Best regards,

Talih Ajab

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my 3rd business stay in this hotel. I was upgraded to Suit on check-in. Only complain I do have is about breakfast meal options. It provides limited Lebanese and Continental cusines. Rooms are clean and filled with good air condition and amenities. However my last visit had a problem with the AC.

Room Tip: Any rooms with sea view ( apparently only suites) will be really nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Indika 7777,

Thank you so much for your review.

It is always to have you as our repeated guest, concerning the breakfast, we are definitely looking into it and should be finalized ASAP.

We are looking forward to hosting you again at our hotel.

Best regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am glad my company has chosen this hotel for our stays in Beirut. When I check in I feel like I'm visiting old friends - the staff is very attentive and genuinely caring.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the location is a good balance between downtown and the airport, room service prompt.
Simply I love it and I hope my company will continue to use this place!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank TheProGlobetrotter
Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear TheProTravelerLady,

Wow, how nice your review is :)

Thank you so much, it is our aim to please and meet our guests' expectations and so glad we met yours.

We look forward to welcoming you again and being able to always meet and exceed your expectations.

Erbil, Iraq
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I checked in on two different occasions due to business trips and my experience was pleasant in general. Comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms, efficient business center, stable internet connections, and their airport pickup/deliver service was really nice. However, I would have liked a room with a bathtub, which I didn't get on both times. Very close to the seaside, yet no views are available.
Also, on the first occasion I only received the complementary items on the first night even though they cleaned my room daily. Stuff like dental and shaving kits were not available for the rest of my staying but they delivered me plenty when I requested them. However, the thing is that you should not have to ask for such items. Also, the TV reception is the worst I have seen in a while. On both occasions, there were basically 30 blurry channels with no variety of choices. Basically all they had were news and Arabic series channels. I would have liked to watch a movie for entertainment after a long work day but that was no where near available. I even asked for someone to fix the channels as most of them were too blurry and fuzzy but they sent no one. I ended up fixing them on my own, but still there was nothing interesting to watch.
The staff is generally friendly but I did have an incident with one receptionist where he was kind of rude. I have had an envelop left at the front desk for my friend to pick up. Then, when my friend told me he was not going to make it, I went to the desk (Different receptionist was there) and asked him for the envelop and he treated the matter like I was trying to steal it. I know he has to make sure it is delivered to the right person, but there are better ways that do not involve rudeness and treating a customer like a thief.
Finally, I personally did not enjoy my breakfast. The food is OK but the buffet has only basics. There is no variety like you would find in other hotels and the juices are warm.

Other than the above, it was fine.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Anas A
Dear Anas A,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is good to know that in general you had a nice experience, in return we apologies for some challenges that you have faced during your stay with us.concerning the TV channels, after your review, we have them fixed and now we have a better variety of channels, Breakfast is now upgraded to fulfill your needs, concerning the in-room amenities and the employee challenge, we will discuss it with the concerned for corrective actions.

We are looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here owing to an overnight flight change and the hotel was comfortable, the staff extremely helpful and the airport transfers efficient. I ate in the cafe/bar and the food was excellent as was the service. My only reservation was that this time I was given a room with a shower rather than a bath which I expected having had a room with a bath on the first occasion I stayed. However I would recommend the hotel and intend to return for a longer visit to Beirut.

Room Tip: Ask for a bath if you prefer one.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Mr. Edward L,

Thank you so much for your review!

Offering you a nice stay is the least we shall do, we will make sure to provide you a room with a bath every time you stay with us.

We are looking forward to hosting you very soon.

Rheden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Can not fully rate all hotel offerings due to my short stay, but this hotel gives you all the comfort for a trip to Beirut. The room was clean and looked inviting for the stay. Internet worked well for both cellphone and notebook. Complementary offered items are OK. The service is friendly and dedicated to answer all questions. The hotel is close to the seaside for a morning or evening wallk and have a look at the twin rocks. For a busyness trip this place was a pleasure to stay.

Room Tip: I think a seaside room from the 6th floor up will be nice...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Mr. Pierre S,

Thank you so much for your time to review our hotel.

We are so delighted that we were able to cater your needs and hope to welcome you very soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Comfortable clean room, nice bathroom, safe available, very helpfully staff with immediate response to all needs, wide range of room service dining choices with moderate prices, plenty of choices for the breakfast buffet and very helpful staff, tv channels can be increased, pillows little bit stiff, free internet, the reception staff are very welcoming as well as the concierge, the location is quiet and very close to the corniche , an overall satisfying experience and highly recommended for business guests, will do it again................

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Talih A, Cluster Revenue Manager at Lancaster Hotel Raouche, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Mr. Ziad N,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are glad to know that you liked our services and our staff, concerning the TV channels and pillows, we will definitely work on it.

We are looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.