All reviewsan indian restaurantgreat indian foodrooftop poola partial sea viewthird partybreakfast roomlocation is idealboutique hotelcornichehinduparillamodernisationdowntownconciergelebanon
Reviewed 7 September 2009

First time in Beirut. REserved a room (paid extra) for a sea view room but could only see the sea through a binocular if I hung out of the balcony!!
Towels were stained and more yellowish than white.
Forget the breakfast.
Got a wake up call only once as they forgot.
Had a 0400 flight so tried to sleep early last night but their disco was on up till 0200 when I left the hotel, you can imagien what rest!
The aircon went bust and I smelt buriningt..they checked and tld me don`t worry..I just might have fried myself to death!! They said they´ll change the room tomorrow if it happens again or take me out in ashes as it was night time (obviously I am on biz doing the day!!).

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank gruyeresuisse
Reviewed 31 August 2009

For 220 USD you get a "sea view" room. This means if you go out on the balcony and crane your neck you can barely see the marina...
For 220 USD you also get a room where you will not be able to sleep before 2 to 3 am because the sound from the rooftop club is so deafening.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bouffo
Reviewed 23 August 2009

great stay. hotel is small enough that the staff get to know you. breakfast was included and was very good; a combo of French pastries and Lebanese foods. Only draw back, noisey at night on the weekends.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank VATony
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 22 August 2009

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 19 July 2009

We stayed at the Palm Beach Hotel for three nights (11th to the 14th of July).

What we liked:
-location
-friendliness of the hotel staff
-comfortable beds
-cozy room and room decor
-the restaurants
-Bubbles, the roof top bar (the original Sky Bar)

What we didn't like:
-nothing really

Overall, we would stay here again and do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple