“Can't ask for more!”

Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun
Ranked #26 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Everything is professional and easy at Four points!! Amazing staff , the best and fastest laundry is available there, breakfast buffet was lovely, Hotels location is convenience.fast and free wifi. Simply the best choice for a business trip. The only issue that management should review is that the receiptionist has no change when u pay in USD! I faced this on check in and out. Thank you 4 points for making my stay unforgetable!! Ali

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hi Classy1978,

Thank you very much for you review.
We are delighted to see that you felt well looked after, and found our associates to be amazing.
I will definitely look into the issue with change, and trust you'll find it solved on your next stay.

take care

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Four Points sheraton for about 13 nights. The service was excellent, the rooms spacious and the staff extremely helpful and very professional. I felt like a valued guest. Being an Starwood Preferred member, they immediately recognized that and upgraded me to a higher floor and gave me a larger room.

The hotel design is pretty modern for a Four Points which was surprisingly as most four points I've seen are less modern.

The hotel is very well situated in Beirut. Seconds from a lot of restaurants, cafés and shopping malls.

I would definitely stay here again.

Thank you Four Points and the wonderful team working there for making my stay memorable.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hi Michel K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We are thrilled to read your wonderful comments, and are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and services.
We look forward to being of service again, and hopefully soon

Reviewed 24 March 2014

With little advance warning my company asked me to move to Beirut for a multi-year assignment. After a short stay in another property I wanted to move closer to my office and the Four Points fit that need. I stopped by the property one day to check it out and the front desk staff graciously gave me the grand tour, answered all my questions and quoted an attractive rate within my company’s limits. The next day I moved in and was shortly joined by my wife. The package included breakfast which was always excellent and included many local favorites as well as standards like omelets and a great variety of pastries. The Verdun district is filled with attractive restaurants and a variety of shops all within easy walking distance of the Four Points. The staff, particularly back-of-the-house, cleaners and maintenance staff were always extremely gracious and helpful. The property includes a small pool and deck on the roof where one can enjoy the view over the Mediterranean Sea to the west. At the time we stayed parking was available on the adjacent street. Following very poor advice sadly someone blocked all adjacent parking and it is no longer available.

Room Tip: Beirut is a very noisy city, however we were pleased with the quality of the windows and glass which...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hi BandG- H,

Thank you for your lovely review of the Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun.

I am very happy to read your positive comments on the property and location in general, and in particular the very nice comments about our gracious and helpful staff and the excellent breakfast.
Hope we will have the opportunity to host you and your wife again, in a not too distant future

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was in Beirut for two days on business and stayed at this hotel for the duration in a double room for single occupancy. The reservations and front of team house were wonderful to deal with, very helpful and more than capable of making all requirements seem of no issue. I can't speak highly enough of them. The rooms were most enjoyable - spacious, comfortable, well equipped, good wifi and great large marble bathrooms.
The negatives of this hotel are the fitness facilities that although excellently maintained equipment only consisted of 3 machines and a bench and temperature was incredibly high as in a glass box. The onsite restaurant is shocking, although the waiter was friendly and enthusiastic, the food and service was horrific. A long wait for starter and then the main course arrived when still eating the starter. The steamed veg accompaniment to the seafood main course was wet, soggy and in-edible and when brought to the attention of the staff they returned after the main course was long finished to ask if another portion was wanted and then still charged for it. Breakfast selection was good but although down long before end of service it appeared to be a hassle and I was continuously reminded that breakfast was almost over, the bill was left before I started to eat and they started cleaning all around and on my table while still eating. In essence I'd return to this hotel on business for its location, comfortable rooms and front of house team but not if staying for more than one night as food and facilities very poor.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ruth L
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Hi Ruth L,

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I am happy to read that our frontline staff was wonderful to deal with, and that you enjoyed the room.
I am sorry about the warm gym, and I am looking into, why the temperature at the gym was high, as the A/C should be able to maintain an ambient temperature.
I am likewise very sorry to learn about your experience in the restaurant, as it is obvious that we have some work to do, and please rest assured that it is being dealt with, and rectified.

I look forward to welcoming you back, for you to experience that we have addressed the issues that you raised

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This unassuming hotel makes guests feel valued and welcomed. Staff here go the extra mile to provide fantastic friendly service consistently.

It is a pleasure to come back to the hotel each night after work to a warm welcome and a sense of safety. The barman is a standout for fabulous service

The breakfast service is extensive with cherries, gorgeous pastries plus the usual buffet. Having my personal choice prepared and delivered without asking is a highlight.

Fantastic team work everyone. Stay here if you get the chance

Room Tip: Highest floors are best
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Hi alikan,

Wonderful read!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.
I have happily shared your great comments with the team, and are proud of the way they looked after you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Rooms are well furnished and are OK size but I have to mention that the bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever tried.
View: It is a residential area and there is nothing much to see.
Location: it is around 5 minutes walk from Le Verdun area but there is nothing else to do in this area. I would recommend a hotel closer to Down Town (Solidaire) or closer to Zaytouna Bay where you can have your breakfast with a nice view.
Internet: internet is free and fast
Facilities: there is an outdoor pool and a small gym (that I didn't use)
Service: This is Lebanon after all; they are the masters of service and the hotel staff is no exception
Price: I would consider this hotel as a good deal.
Check in & Check out were very fast and very professional

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Hi SEEDOZ,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, and wishing you a Great 2014.
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our rooms, and in particular the bed and the fast internet. Likewise I appreciate you nice words about our efficient and proffessional associated.

Hope to be able to welcome you back, in the near future

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This cosy and very friendly well decorated and upgraded to the latest Starwood standards also being where Beirut action is . personally congratulate every one having stayed thier or is part of day to day management of this beautiful facility . It was my second time to stay thier after being ivited for the opening of the hotel . Both times iwas given a two room suite and executive treatment . Thanks to all the staff and well done Mr Guido

Room Tip: Take upper floors may be lucky to see the sea and also Beirut street noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GMLeVerdun, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Hi Wahebbo,

Thank you for your endorsement of the Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun.
It was a pleasure to read about your great experience with our friendly staff and excellent facilities.
I hope you next visit will be with a shorter interval.