“absolutely a nice stay”
Review of Bella Riva

Bella Riva
Ranked #54 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Recently stayed 10 nights in this hotel. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hotel. I felt that I was highly respected as a solo woman- traveler. The staff was always very polite/good manners towards me. Always helpful. Above all, a great sense of humor, especially at the reception.

Well a bit older Portier always made my day.

I felt that I wasn't just "someone" but it was nice to be also called by name.

It was easy taxis to find.
I traveled a lot during my stay/busy in Lebanon therefore it was really relaxing to rest in the evenings/nights in this hotel for the next day. A good quality mattress and also nice color- bedroom.

I found all I liked from the breakfast buffet tables.

I would find this hotel as a trustworthy hotel, with a reasonable prize.

Thank you all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 06Tuula

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Recently stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on a business trip.although bit difficult to find,location is good .Breakfast served has lots of variety .Internet is free but would have been good to have complimentary drinking water bottle.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

i chose this hotel for a 2 week work trip and was looking for somewhere comfortable and reasonably central. it is 10 minutes walk from hamra street and 2 minutes from the corniche.
the hotel is medium size and is in my view excellent. the staff are very helpful and professional. the hotel is clean and well serviced, the room gave a good space and was nicely furnished, bed comfortable, a/c was quiet and worked well on the couple of occasions i used it, bathroom clean. there is a good choice at breakfast. if you need a kettle/cups/plates in the room, they will provide it. you can choose smoking or non smoking rooms. cannot fault the hotel or the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Modern, clean, comfortable hotel with partial sea views.
Located in Rouche/Manara just steps to promenade and sea and a 15 minute walk to Hamra district for great shopping, restaurants, cafes, and some great little bars off of main street at night.
Reception staff were great. Always helpful. We had a Junior suite which was larger than regular room with a sitting area.
Good value for money considering the area. Other hotels here much more expensive.
I highly recommend.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the breakfast which was of poor quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hadi A, General Manager at Bella Riva, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Ms. Julie,

Let us first thank you taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We took note regarding your feedback about our breakfast and we will take necessary steps to make it richer; moreover we would appreciate receiving your suggestions too.

Again, we are glad to know that our team, location, and rooms were up to your expectations.

Hope to see you again among us at your next visit to Beirut.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was my first time to visit Beirut, my friend who working as a tour operator in a travel agency there recommended this hotel to stay because of the good location and the price comparing with other hotels in the city and really it was such a perfect choice, I liked my stay there so much, I had a suit and it was so comfortable, spacious, clean with stunning sea view, the atmosphere really was lovely, I liked my little breakfast in the morning with my favorite music of fayroz everyday in the restaurant, the service was so good and the staff at the hotel were very professional and polite especially the receptionists, I highly recommend this lovely and cozy hotel to any traveler wish to visit Beirut one day.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

you feel at home 1 of the best hotel in beirut you should visit and tried this experience and the meeting room very quiet and large space lovely hotel ... and don't forget the breakfast time .
Also the internet is speed in the room and during the meeting
And you have excellent staff
Keep on

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rami K
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This was my first trip to Beirut and one of many for my husband. We stayed in a suite and it was perfect. The suite allowed us to relax without having to sit on the bed. The view was great from the bedroom. It overlooked the sea. The location was perfect with walking distance to Hamra and AUB. The staff was friendly and always said hello as you entered.

Room Tip: This place includes fre WI FI and breakfast.